Deaf Applause (VIDEO)

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Interesting to watch!

[yt]-h8sji4S8LM[/yt]

Interesting. To be honest I'm trying to figure out if he was joking or serious about the history of how deaf applause came about...

Nevertheless, it was true when he said why do we lift our hands and shake to applause when we clearly can see hands clapping...that was a good point. I did think, however, he generalized people, especially hearing people.
Audism exists, but not ALL hearing people are audists...

Interesting!

applause.gif

Last edited:
That is funny when he was expressing and explaining after he had gone through the research finding out why we use Deaf Applause. It was a misunderstanding for the sign as "finish". I think he was just expressing his feeling about the audism or audists thinking that is what the sign mean for applauding. That would be easy for the Deaf People to see that they are applauding for the performers on stage or anything on stage. Good video, but very funny. :giggle:

I dont think he make sense because he said he dig backyard to find something. huh? werido

Uhh...no. I don't like to use my voice in the public, therefore I don't wanna do the yell applause. I am happy with clapping my hands or deaf applause. I sometimes use both.

Back