Darth Vader Lightsaber replica.

Ocie Denver

Reaction score
My big sister gave me Master Replica Force FX Darth Vader Lightsaber as surprise gift this night. I'm quite shock when she told me it's for me, not her husband (he's big Star Wars fan but he will get all of lightsabers). It's real almost as in Star Wars universe, realistic hilt made of metal and plastic alloys and lit up (start from hilt to end) like in movies. Also, it make sounds when lit up or swing across the room. It powered by 3 AA batteries in a loading cartridge inside the end of hilt. I also got a displaying stand too. I'm lucky one who happens have special sister.... as mom told me after got lightsaber.
Dont worry, I dont plan to play with it like kid toy. Just wonderful gift from my sister.

Click any thumbnail photos to view full size below.

Full view of lightsaber.

Close up view of hilt.

"Darth Vader" label on package.

Lightsaber lit up.

Light up in dark like red firefly.

Beware of blasters and a phaser.

:slap: Thanks a lot.. now Chris wants one of those for Christmas!

Meh.. Star Wars!

Thank you for give me a slap. Let's hope Chris change his mind or just go ahead get one early cuz today's late October. Please pity on my sister because she get his husband ALL of lightsaber replicas. My sister always get ahead of christmas shopping.

Held up the lightsaber replica made me feel like jedi or sith ready to kick sorry asses.... :D Perhaps I get "real" Darth Vader or Shadow Trooper (JK2: Jedi Outcast) costume, go out and initimdating everyone for halloween candies. :twisted:

My brother-in-law is TK 593 Stormtrooper and involved in 501st Legion Garrsion Tyranus from Virginia. He been to Star Wars Celebration III with his son (my nephew) back in summer. He brought back me a rare Darth Vader action figure with voice device, only from Celebration III as my birthday this year.

Me want!!!!!!
sterb104.gif

cental34 said:
Me want!!!!!!
sterb104.gif

:slap: Ehhh Star Wars!! Chris was going on and on about that last night. See what you've started?!
sterb104.gif

Put it this way, one of my ex bfs was a hard core Star Wars & Star Trek fan... so hardcore he actually decorated the Christmas tree with the Star Wars & Star Trek ornaments. :crazy: One of the reasons why he's an ex....

I saw a few of those at my local BestBuy store. They had one for Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Count Doku. Heh!

VamPyroX said:
I saw a few of those at my local BestBuy store. They had one for Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Count Doku. Heh!

Those are hilts without light blades, not Force FX lightsabers but they're both made by Master Replicas. Or I dont know Best Buy do selling Force FX lightsabers.

cental34 said:
How much are they!?!

$97 to $119 per lightsaber. My sister got them with discounts unless I'm understand what my nephew tried tell me at dinner today. My bro in law got all of Force FX lightsabers execpt Anakin's.

Oh yes, here's a photo taken in july this year.

White stormtrooper is my brother in law and stormtrooper in black is one of his friends from Garrsion Tyranus. Between them is real Deathpit in person.

Deathpit said:
$97 to $119 per lightsaber. My sister got them with discounts unless I'm understand what my nephew tried tell me at dinner today. My bro in law got all of Force FX lightsabers execpt Anakin's.

Crap. Sadly, a new flat screen monitor takes precedence over a replica lightsaber.

White stormtrooper is my brother in law and stormtrooper in black is one of his friends from Garrsion Tyranus. Between them is real Deathpit in person.

Which button do I press on the Stormtrooper's uniform to call his mommy to come pick him up?

Deathpit said:
Those are hilts without light blades, not Force FX lightsabers but they're both made by Master Replicas. Or I dont know Best Buy do selling Force FX lightsabers.

No, the ones I'm talking about had ACTUAL light blades on them. They were 3 to 4 ft long.

VamPryoX said:
No, the ones I'm talking about had ACTUAL light blades on them. They were 3 to 4 ft long.
Clear as loud. Force FX lightsabers is much better than kiddy lightsabers found in general stores execpt Darth Maul's. If there's Force FX Darth Maul available, I'll go for it.

cental34 said:
Which button do I press on the Stormtrooper's uniform to call his mommy to come pick him up?

Button? Kicking the nuts will do it. :thumb:

Back