Dangerous Hike

Damn!!! walk the stairs all way up but on the rail oh yikes DANGEROUS !!!! I would not want that on the rail cuz never know if fell off forget it lol but the stair dont mind but it would be tired!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

:bump:

Thread moved from 'General Chat' to here-- ;)

As for the video itself, the hike...looks very challenging for those who thrill on 'literally' hanging over the 'edge'--. I believe I would do it, however, if a certain spot or area looks unsafe and too dangerous, I would bypass those...also, the views would be supernaturally breath-taking!!

Thanks for sharing this video with AD'ers. ;)

~RR

anyone takes this kind of hike.. for sure they lose about 25 lbs...

I don't mind do HALF way which is more safer..I ain't go dangerous part!!! I am too fuck chicken ass!!! Go ahead and call me CHICKEN!

:
I don't mind do HALF way which is more safer..I ain't go dangerous part!!! I am too fuck chicken ass!!! Go ahead and call me CHICKEN!

:giggle::giggle:
I am also CHICKEN... i hate heights... i have this kind of phobia...so you are not only one....

I can climb up like a ladder... I cannot go down.. One time i did tried and fell off the ladder ending up in ER... busted my butt...

:fingersx:

Reason most of obesity/overweight people are afraid to go there, because they might fell off due to the body weight. I think they should go for it, and see what happens. :fingersx:

I would love to go there someday. Be right back - let me add that place to one of my vacation checklist.

Don't forget to pack your Depends for this trip! :giggle:

Wow, I'll have my husband carry the cooler :giggle:

LOL Angel.

I wouldn't mind doing this, but I wouldn't go on the narrow parts without the safety harness and ropes on, so if I fall at least I'll get back up again.

The views looks wow and beautiful on the pictures and youtube.

I would do it but those boards would scare me. How often are they checked for rot? I would be afraid of one of them breaking eventually and someone falling.

I would do it but those boards would scare me. How often are they checked for rot? I would be afraid of one of them breaking eventually and someone falling.

*off-topic*

..umm...bring a hammer and some nails. :D

:scatter:
~RR

*off-topic*

..umm...bring a hammer and some nails. :D

:scatter:
~RR

lmao a hammer and nails wouldnt do you much good if those boards broke right out from under you! You would be too busy falling to fix it! lol.

But yeah I would definitely try it! It looks awesome and definitely full of adventures!

That looks dangerous, all right.

If there's one mishap, you might get lucky or you won't be lucky.

The view is amazing, indeed but, is it worth risking your life for a view that is breathtaking? People do dangerous things to put a thrill in their lives. Some might think it is worth risking for an amazing view. Some people would opt out on this.

If it was on my call, I would not mind giving this a try but I don't know if I would be brave enough to get on that hike, lol.

Last edited:
It looks like an awesome way to lose weight but a dangerous one at that! I couldnt do it cuz my knees would just go completely weak on me and I wouldnt be able to have control of my legs. Wouldnt want that happening way up there and end up being stuck. Nooooo thank u!

However, the view does look beautiful and I am sure it is breathtaking in person.

Looks like fun, I would attempt this challenge. I live for this stuff! :giggle: It is a nice view to see and enjoy the nature hike without thinking of any worries pretty cool. Yes, it looks dangerous its something I would like to experience.

Back