Cute Video of One of My Puppies

Loghead

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I added this video to a contest that Reader's Digest/Our Canada magazine was doing... it's really cute but a bit dark because I was an idiot and didn't turn on the basement lights and instead just left a lamp on.

Here is the description of the video:

"Our two puppies, Buford and Barney, had constantly gone under the table and almost broken the lamp. So, we decided we needed something to block them from that area. Buford refused to go near it and barked at it constantly... Barney sniffed it & was fine."

If you guys could rate it and comment on it that would be awesome. Top prize is $1000 and we wouldn't mind the money. :P

Buford VS. The Weight Under the Table - Title - All-Canadian Pet-tacular Contest - Canoe Space

PS: My favourite part is Buford's little escape under the table. So adorbale! :)

It is very cute! Buford is a very cautious dog. :lol:

It is very cute! Buford is a very cautious dog. :lol:

LMAO! Yes!! He really is!! The poor thing is afraid of anything that moves. Even if it moves accidentally! His brother is the exact opposite.

He is getting better with the weight now, but for a while he would avoid it at all costs and he would watch it as he ran up the stairs. :lol:

wow, cool videos of Buford and Iris.

I love to view the video of cats and dogs. Are you the owner of Buford and Iris? Iris is similar as my cats, love to play toy mice...

:ty: for share your wonderful video of pets.

Buford is my dog. Iris is not my cat... I think that you clicked on the featured video which was chosen by the editor of the contest group. But yes, the Buford video is for sure mine! :)

Thank you to the people who have viewed the video and have rated it. :)

Hey guys!

I added this video to a contest that Reader's Digest/Our Canada magazine was doing... it's really cute but a bit dark because I was an idiot and didn't turn on the basement lights and instead just left a lamp on.

Here is the description of the video:

"Our two puppies, Buford and Barney, had constantly gone under the table and almost broken the lamp. So, we decided we needed something to block them from that area. Buford refused to go near it and barked at it constantly... Barney sniffed it & was fine."

If you guys could rate it and comment on it that would be awesome. Top prize is $1000 and we wouldn't mind the money. :P

Buford VS. The Weight Under the Table - Title - All-Canadian Pet-tacular Contest - Canoe Space

PS: My favourite part is Buford's little escape under the table. So adorbale! :)

It is cute but I think people will be sending in movies of their dogs doing cute tricks . Can your dog do any funny tricks? I bet the dog is cute playing with a toy ! I do like your dog bark better than my dog bark!

He is only 14 weeks, so he doesn't really know any tricks. Their latest trick that's got us excited is not peeing in the house. :P They're pretty much potty trained! :)

Edit: They're 14 weeks now, but I took this video when he was 13 weeks. Not much of a difference but I thought I'd note it anyways.

Cute :) but little too dark video? :shrug: or My problem eye? :giggle:

Cute :) but little too dark video? :shrug: or My problem eye? :giggle:

LOL! Yeah that was something I had forgotten to do: turn on the lights. :P I really think I should have turned on the basement lights, but I guess I just saw an opportunity to pull out the camera.

Back