crazy cat

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
enjoy :D

[yt]cmR0GkdxZoM[/yt]

I don't think that this is funny. It looks that this cat has a seizure. Would it be a possible for you to bring your cat to the vet and find out what he/she has to say about it?

Look like they gave the cat a booze to act like that!! or maybe they have the high pitch sound that hurt cat's ears. It isnt right!! Poor kitty!!

Look like they gave the cat a booze to act like that!! or maybe they have the high pitch sound that hurt cat's ears. It isnt right!! Poor kitty!!

Is there someone who can hear the background sound on the video? Good thinking.

I wonder if there is a smoke alarm that made the cat crazy.

My deaf friend's son is a hearing child. He cried and hurt his ears for two days when he was about 5 years old. She cannot figure it out why that happened. Her mother came to visit them, and she heard a high pitch sound smoke alarm. Her neighbors never called a fire department. Now he is a teenager, and knows what the sound alike. I will tell her to buy a strobe light smoke alarm for her home.

What is matter with her neighbors? If I were her, I won't call the fire department if my neighbor's house got in fire. Tough sh..! It was a good thing that her son's hearing is fine.

My deaf friend's son is a hearing child. He cried and hurt his ears for two days when he was about 5 years old. She cannot figure it out why that happened. Her mother came to visit them, and she heard a high pitch sound smoke alarm. Her neighbors never called a fire department. Now he is a teenager, and knows what the sound alike. I will tell her to buy a strobe light smoke alarm for her home.

What is matter with her neighbors? If I were her, I won't call the fire department if my neighbor's house got in fire. Tough sh..! It was a good thing that her son's hearing is fine.
My goodness webexplorer. No one heard it and the baby cried for two days!! Poor him but glad that the grandmother heard it. sigh!! The neighbors didnt give a damn abt it. geez!!

WTF? *shake head* not nice to hear from their neighbours.
oh I agree, what you think "what is matter with her Neigbours?" I can´t believe that.

really, I can´t to say, It is funny cat or not?

Something's not right about this cat shaking its head like that. I don't think it's funny. :/

Back