Class Action Lawsuit Against Abbott for making the drug Biaxin.

Dannie

Reaction score
I went into the hospital (didn't even want to go there) August 7th, 2007 with a cough and some kind of fever or flu, and a temp. of 103.

I waited 21/2 hours, saw the doctor for 6 minutes and got a chest x-ray.
While getting out of my hospital gown and getting dressed my Mother was waiting for me outside.

The doctor came by, told her I had pneumonia, gave her the prescription for Biaxin which is the BEST drug to get rid of the infection.

You take 2 pills a day, 500mg.

Spores of people in Toronto every year (lately) come down with pneumonia because of the heat, and the bacteria in their lungs affect them because they have so many toxins in their kidney, liver and thyroid, and their bodies are over-acidic (too much processed and GM foods, and non-local foods).

I almost died 15-25 times, it was worse than being on LSD (we've all heard the stories), living through the Black Plague at night (I drank tonnes of vinegar and Kombucha and water with bits of baking soda - one night completely covered myself with herbs, one night used magnetic therapy, orgone therapy, holding crystals, and singing a church hymm. THEN all your energy is taken away because the antibiotics eat away at the mitochondria energy centers of your cell.

I only took the drugs for 4 days, I was supposed to take it for 10 days.

The 2nd doctor I yelled at, at the hospital told me I "HAD" to keep taking the drugs no matter what, even though I mentioned to him Mumps were moving all through my head under my skin in every direction last night, the last two nights it felt like my head was gonna explode, and I was gonna have an anerysm.

- Another reason why people DIE of pneumonia -

(If you don't die of a drug in the hospital, and who would go back there it's NOT recorded as a death from a side-effect of a drug).

So thousands or millions of needlessly millions of people have DIED from bacterial pneumonia, simply because they were 1 of the 2 people out of 696 people (according to the Clinical Drug Trial) that died of the drug!
Biaxin side effects (Clarithromycin) and drug interactions - prescription drugs and medications at RxList

They also hand out Biaxin for bronchitis, and because it helps SO many people, it's a good drug. BUT, we have superbugs now, so even if this drug helps you, it may not next summer.................

This is what you need to know to save your life.
Any Naturopath would also give you this information.

*Health Canada, and the US Gov't, does NOT allow people to have the freedom or choice to be properly informed about their health*

This is what you need:

You need 5 bottles of the Lung Flush (some are most powerful than others), probably more!
It TREMENDOUSLY helps to do extra slow breathing exercises (like Falun Dafa)
And a yoga movement in particular where you put your hands on the grass, hang your head loose and just let the lung discharge the aveoli, air pollution faster. (Helps using Oil Of Oregano too).

Lugol's Liquid Iodine (it has 3 different types of iodine that are powerful enough to destroy the poisons, liquid iodine only has one type of iodine).

TONNES of Beneficial Bacteria (no dairy) like soy fermented bacteria to replenish all the bacteria being killed off, (or else your have no energy). Or Probiotic Bacteria, but you CANNOT drink chlorinated water using this!

And Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C every 3 hours that put oxygen into your cells and is quickly absorbed by the body, it also boosts the little aveoli sacs in your lungs when the air pollution is purged from the lungs with the lung flush.

You need to eat natural organic saurrkraut (NO CHEMICALS OR ADDITIVES), because your body would gag it up, or KIMCHI, for good bacteria.

Castor Oil & Real Organic Unsalted Butter together because many have been saved by this from the brink of death in the past, and your body needs oil, to digest protein, and you need to eat lots of small amounts of meat because the protein and fat from that would help build up your immune system. (organic would be the best).

2 glasses daily of Chlorophyll in water with ¼ tsp. of raw of manuku honey.

(Or lots of Alfalfa Sprouts and Alfalfa Tea), and Skullcap is good for pneumonia bacteria!

Give this message to everyone, because if you can just save one life, your make a HUGE difference.

Abbott Drugs has had lawsuits pending against them for drugs, such as Biaxin since 19...? of countries all around the world, if you want to read this info. google: Class Action, Biaxin!

When I win my case, I'am opening a health store with a clinic of Naturopathic Doctor's next door and some infar-red saunas. Any other sauna will affect the pneumomia.

Pneumonia is simply a result of air pollution, caused by the heat (global warming) and having over-acidic bodies. If you have bacterial pneumonia, and can't tolerate the drug, it's like surviving murder 15-25 times, unless you have the information to clear your lungs and discharge the toxins from your body.

SOME homeopathic remedies will assist in the recovery stage, just make sure you don't get Echanhicea (sp?) if it makes you sick, because I did when I was getting a shot in the hip every two days. Some homeopathic remedies like UNDO from Germany, #2, #20, and number 258 are great, for clearing the kidney's, liver, and chemical detoxification.

Dannie / Toronto Canada.

Don't know if I've found my lawyer yet, but my dear old sweet mother still expects me to pay her for the cost of the drugs ($91.00) even though I had to pay probably $700.00 to recover, this was also BEFORE I found out about the lung flush, lugol's iodine, ascorbic acid vitamin C every 3 hours, and beneficial bacteria.

Bruce J. Lipton, PhD, in his book "The Biology of Belief" on page 44 states:

Antibiotics are indiscriminate killers, they kill bacteria that are required for our survival as efficiently as they kill harmful bacteria.

Natural Antibiotics:

Garlic
Myrrh Gum.
Prickly ash
Wormwood
Echinacea (if you don't react badly to it)
Propolis (if your not allergic to bees)
Clove Stems
Eucalyptus

Cleansing herbs which may be part of a detoxification diet

Neti pot for sinus health
Information on the neti pot and how it can benefit your health.
Neti pot for sinus health

And if anyone knows any movie producers or writers I wrote a fairytale based on Reality, and am trying to contact Woody Harrellson, and David Suzuki.

Dannie!

And if your in the US, and would like a lawyer to handle a case involving personal injury or your damage from Biaxin, contact Cellino and Barnes at 1800-483-2050.

Or Google "Class Action" (location of where you live).

This is some very innacurrate and dangerous advise you are giving.

Back