Chubby chicks vs Cutie chicks- who wins?

Well...if a hunky guy lookling like Brad Pitt fell asleep on me, I would be a willing pillow! It is almost a guarantee if a sexy cutie chick fall asleep on a male shoulder, they would be a willing pillow. No surprise there.

However, I think the chubby lady being dressed like a slob didnt help. I wonder if she was all cute and made up like some of the famous chubby women, would the reaction be the same?

Yes! Did you see how the male cutie went all the way to accommodate the cutie chick by moving his pop and allowing her to snuggle on his arm?

If it was me, heck.. he would've grabbed my white cane and beat me up with it!

Yes! Did you see how the male cutie went all the way to accommodate the cutie chick by moving his pop and allowing her to snuggle on his arm?

If it was me, heck.. he would've grabbed my white cane and beat me up with it!

LOL!

If it was me, they probably would have pushed me away causing me to fall flat on my face! :laugh2:

Well...if a hunky guy lookling like Brad Pitt fell asleep on me, I would be a willing pillow! It is almost a guarantee if a sexy cutie chick fall asleep on a male shoulder, they would be a willing pillow. No surprise there.

However, I think the chubby lady being dressed like a slob didnt help. I wonder if she was all cute and made up like some of the famous chubby women, would the reaction be the same?

yeah, I agree also! Men probably prefer them to look neat and clean, not slob looking.

Those cutie men need some boot camp gentlemen training:giggle:

:giggle: I see those prank shows also over here on TV and hate them ;) Dunno why...

Wouldn't want to have a slobby guy falling asleep against my shoulder either *sorry*

JL

Funny video, but all too true. I've never fallen asleep on some stranger, wonder what would happen if I did?

OFC they react differently.. There is all of that additional weight to bear. It aint easy holdin up a fat chick. You gotta be in shape.

My definition of cute and chubby are two different things and fortunately for the ladies, they can be used in the same sentence. :giggle::naughty:

I'd be glad if ANY woman fell asleep on my shoulder. The last time this happened was in one of my college classes on a field trip and the woman was very pretty. I guess I make a good body pillow!

OFC they react differently.. There is all of that additional weight to bear. It aint easy holdin up a fat chick. You gotta be in shape.

Well, my legs take a beating from having bigger women on top. I don't mind it though because I can take a little pain. :giggle:

Back