Christmas Train lights

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is my friend's and with his permission, I can post it here for ADers to enjoy ;)

So, have fun viewing ;)

[yt]6O4mBzLCJNc[/yt]

[yt]tGSGHNUTsmM[/yt]

[yt]C1qD2Y3hinU[/yt]

[yt]BeIoDwnNODs[/yt]

[yt]ETwIRl7JPDA[/yt]

Last edited:
My friend who deaf, he works in the rail yard restoring old trains, and for the events such as this, for Christmas Holiday, decorates with lights. Very awesome view. He lives not far from me.

Also, to note in the video are his son, who is hearing.

Hope you all enjoy this :)

They are awesome videos! That is an ideal way to have a christmas party on board a train decorated with lights. I bet the kids loves it. Thanks for sharing the pics, Calvin. :)

Another one:

[yt]50AgoNvbwrc[/yt]

They are awesome videos! That is an ideal way to have a christmas party on board a train decorated with lights. I bet the kids loves it. Thanks for sharing the pics, Calvin. :)

Yep I agree it is very ideal to have party on train decorated with lights. It's always beauty :) You're welcome :)

That is really awesome videos to see. It is beautiful to see Christmas lights on the train. :)

Thanks for sharing. :ty:

That's beautiful! I love to see Christmas lights and decorations.

Wow! That's beautiful! My son who is crazy about trains enjoyed watching the videos. Thanks for sharing. I would love to take my son to a train decked out in Christmas lights.

Yea, calvin showed that to me on the IM last night and I thought it was really awesome to see. I never seen trains with xmas lights all over it. Nifty idea, though.

That's very , very pretty all the lights and Christmas decorations. Its nice to see the final product when I was there it was in the process of getting ready for the party. Thanks for sharing, very nice!

It's beautiful and I agree, It's nice to see the final product.

Thanks for sharing this with us all. :)

Back