Christmas Decorations

soulchill

Reaction score
Our office is all decorated! Nativity scene, wreath, tree, and even green spotlights!
8271642379_ccefc85640_b.jpg

My workplace has a tree in the foyer.

I have garland around my cubby, a nativity on my desk and a few other decorations on my desk and hanging on my cubby walls.

I was thinking about back in my old house, I plugged alll the exterior lights and x-mas tree to the door signaler and whenever the postal or UPS person come up to the front door and pressed the door bell, all the lights start flashing inside and out.... what a pretty sight!! I missed that...

I hope to see more Christmas decoration pictures! I love Christmas season.

Did not decorate this year. Still getting settled in new house.

When I was little we would decorate a real tree (smelled so nice!) almost entirely with food items. We'd string popcorn, string cranberries, hang hershey's kisses (in the green, red, and silver foil), hook candy canes over the branches, and hang cookies: we'd make gingerbread men and a bunch of different shapes of sugar cookies cut out in Christmas shapes and decorated with colored icing.

Sometimes I do a smaller version of it.

amylynne-albums-what-picture5886-christmas-tree-kind-like-when-i-kid.jpg

When I was little we would decorate a real tree (smelled so nice!) almost entirely with food items. We'd string popcorn, string cranberries, hang hershey's kisses (in the green, red, and silver foil), hook candy canes over the branches, and hang cookies: we'd make gingerbread men and a bunch of different shapes of sugar cookies cut out in Christmas shapes and decorated with colored icing.

Got animals?

We have two x-mas trees, one upstairs and one downstairs, We hardly use living room and that is where the main x-mas trees sit next to the large windows where everyone can see our decorations out front but in our family room where we spend the most of the time and this room doesn't seem festive... so we decided add another x-mas tree, to make it more cheerful and festive while we are watching TV.

egg and chips for me tomorrow...that is my favorite meal(i cheap gal)no celebrating this week, will next week when all family together..
off the port tonight rr on the advocar instead

Back