Chris Benoit and his family were found dead today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I heard about this terrible news. I was very shocked and suddened. He was going to wrestling CM Punk last night for Vengeance but then yesterday he has to go home for a family emergency. So Johnny Nitro took Chris Benoit's place to wrestling CM Punk. I'm still shocked and will be watching RAW in 17 min. I found another website relating to this this news.
Benoit Update, Benoit Wife & Youngest Son Confirmed Dead - TWNPNews.com Headline
His wife, Nancy was a former wrestler too.

RIP Chris Benoit and his family

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Chris Benoit and family found dead

RIP Chris Benoit

I hope WWE throw away limo's exploded's storyline and tonight show will be Chris Benoit and his family's tribute show on RAW for 3 hrs show...

Yes I heard about this terrible news. I was very shocked and suddened. He was going to wrestling CM Punk last night for Vengeance but then yesterday he has to go home for a family emergency. So Johnny Nitro took Chris Benoit's place to wrestling CM Punk. I'm still shocked and will be watching RAW in 17 min. I found another website relating to this this news.
Benoit Update, Benoit Wife & Youngest Son Confirmed Dead - TWNPNews.com Headline
His wife, Nancy was a former wrestler too.

RIP Chris Benoit and his family

I read Chris's wife on wikipedia.org and now I remember she was manager for Sandman, Chris and more wrestlers during her time in ECW and WCW.. I actually cant believe CM Punk isnt wrestling Chris Benoit last night... I wanna see Chris Benoit wrestles against CM Punk, not Johnny Nitro!

Okay, this is very supiciious, okay, what happened that Chris heard that his wife and son was throwing up blood but when he gets there, he was throwing up blood too? Police said they were NOT shot but they are inviesting it as a homidice....

It really doesn't make any sense....

Okay, this is very supiciious, okay, what happened that Chris heard that his wife and son was throwing up blood but when he gets there, he was throwing up blood too? Police said they were NOT shot but they are inviesting it as a homidice....

It really doesn't make any sense....

Other forum website (niketalk.com) said Chris rushed to home cuz of his wife and son got blood spitting, but it wasnt 100 percent confirmed since someone did post abt blood spiting on wikipedia.org and people from wikipedia.org removed it...

Aww..Jesus Christ. May God bless Chris Benoit and his family's souls.

Police said it might be a double murder-suicide thinking that Benoit killed his wife and son and killed himself but we have to wait and see the autopsy reports tomorrow to see what is the case here...

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy, " the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend, " Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class — warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."

Wrestler Benoit, wife and son found dead
Wrestler Benoit, wife and son found dead - Yahoo! News

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class — warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."

WWE's Benoit
is found dead
The Sun Online - Wrestling: WWE's Benoit <br>is found dead

WRESTLING legend Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home in Atlanta, Georgia.

The star, renowned as the greatest in-ring grappler of his generation, had just turned 40.

Chris, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel were all discovered by Atlanta police.

It is believed his two other children were in Canada, where Benoit was born and trained as a wrestler.

The tragedy follows the early deaths of Chris's best pal Eddie Guerrero, Owen Hart, British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, Sensational Sherri and many other wrestling stars.

A statement on WWE.com said: "World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home.

"There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

Chris will always have a place in the heart of wrestling fans worldwide thanks to his classic matches in Japan, ECW, WCW, and especially the WWE.

His hug with Eddie at WrestleMania XX was one of wrestling's most memorable moments - and will now never, ever be forgotten.

WWE Wrester Benoit And Family Found Dead
Today's THV - KTHV Little Rock News Article

There has been a real-life tragedy in the world of professional wrestling. WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead in their Georgia home Monday. Police say they're investigating the deaths as homicides.

A spokesman for the Fayette County Sheriff's Department says the three were found at their home Monday afternoon. The spokesman did not give any other details.

Results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and seven-year-old son Daniel are expected Tuesday.

The 40-year-old Benoit was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

WWE issued a statement extending "its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

Benoit had been scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

Wrestler Benoit, Wife and Son Found Dead
WJLA - Wrestler Benoit, Wife and Son Found Dead

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide. Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and 7-year-old son Daniel were expected Tuesday.

Benoit, 40, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

Professional Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead in Georgia Home
FOXNews.com - Professional Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead in Georgia Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

• Click here to view video report from MyFoxAtlanta.com.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

The lead investigator, Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope, told The Associated Press that the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and said the cause of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house in a subdivision near White Water Country Club.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and son, who was named Daniel, were found dead, but also had no other details.

Click here for full coverage on the WWE Web site.

Benoit, a native of Canada, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

Benoit maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

Benoit's wife managed several wrestlers and went by the stage name, "Woman," The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on its Web site.

They met when her then-husband drew up a script that had them involved in a relationship as part of an ongoing storyline on World Championship Wrestling, the newspaper said.

Benoit has two other children from a prior relationship.

The federal-style house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and double-iron gate.

Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, and two uniformed officers.

Sara1981, we dont need 6 or 10 or 100 articles, just 2 or 3 is good enough till we got new article in the morning or so...

Police said it might be a double murder-suicide thinking that Benoit killed his wife and son and killed himself but we have to wait and see the autopsy reports tomorrow to see what is the case here...

I read NoDQ.com few minutes ago abt double murder-suicide, I rather wait for autposy's result...

Oh boyeee Sara1981 is baaaack doing her favorite games of copy and paste thingy. It's really bothersome for me.

Yea ... saw updated news mentioned about murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

farewell65 ... I agree we will have to wait till after all autopsies done.

Please don't pay attention to Wikipedia websites because it's NOT 100% true.

Oh boyeee Sara1981 is baaaack doing her favorite games of copy and paste thingy. It's really bothersome for me.

Yea ... saw updated news mentioned about murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

farewell65 ... I agree we will have to wait till after all autopsies done.

Please don't pay attention to Wikipedia websites because it's NOT 100% true.

Yea ofc, thats why wikipedia.org currently locked to anyone edit on info of Chris Benoit's death also his family, only wikipedia people can edit, no one else...

*smh at sara*

back to topic

Yea I juz learn abt chris and his family's are killed which I didn't know abt it till I saw bullet information from myspace recently few hour ago and I was shocked and said can't possible also I miss watch wwe cuz of work yesterday(monday) that why and was told my bro and he is fan of chris (wwe) he was shocked too also will miss chris and sherri too :( can't believe how hella happen to them??

I'm very shock after learn those news from other forum and then here... :( I am going to inform my boys about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back