Chris Angel

WOW, how did she do that?... :eek3:
Umm... it's a "he".

He's a body builder and an illusionist.

If you look carefully, he never moved his right feet. Since he's a body builder, he probably learned to hold his body up by using a brace (on his right calf) that's been staked into the ground as an anchor.

Do you see him actually walking away at the end of the video?

Umm... it's a "he".

He's a body builder and an illusionist.

If you look carefully, he never moved his right feet. Since he's a body builder, he probably learned to hold his body up by using a brace (on his right calf) that's been staked into the ground as an anchor.

Do you see him actually walking away at the end of the video?

a he?...Looks like a female to me....*rubbing my eyes* I think I need glasses...

He's officially amazing i saw the show that one came off of and yes you see him walk away from it he stands right up and walks away from the spot
and you said we was a body builder how do you explain that the main can levatate anywhere he wants?

a he?...Looks like a female to me....*rubbing my eyes* I think I need glasses...
I've seen him on television.

His real name is Criss Angel.

He ripped phone books in half. (Anyone can do it, you just have to know how.)

He lifted a taxi off the ground. (Either you're strong enough to lift a car or the engine is in the back instead of the front. He picks the car.)

He tilted a palm tree. (The tree was probably freshly planted in soft ground.)

It's all illusions. No real magic. ;)

He's officially amazing i saw the show that one came off of and yes you see him walk away from it he stands right up and walks away from the spot
and you said we was a body builder how do you explain that the main can levatate anywhere he wants?
Did he go wherever people told him to go or wherever he wanted to go... strings! ;)

I sometime watch his tv show on AE channel. His stuffs re pretty good. I like one act where he was lying on the table openly and was cut in half with chainsaw. Then two women fainted and threw up. LOL

Must have to have strong abs!!! :eek3:

Back