Childhood Fears... Unleashed!

Yeah... they look pretty real.

We should show these pictures to our kids!

Perhaps, I'll blow them up into wall posters and post them on the walls of my future kids' rooms! :twisted:

Just kidding... or am I? ;)

Imaginative fears. My only childhood fear was being chased by alligators.

Imaginative fears. My only childhood fear was being chased by alligators.
My only childhood fear was being chased by a man with reversed feet (right foot on left and left foot on right). :Ohno:

Of course, this only lasted a couple days and I overcame that fear. I never had any other childhood fears.

A phobia..... mostly developed from childhood life..... usually a traumatic moment. Thanks god I didn't have those moments... or did I? I was a daredevil when I was little. I remember when I believed there was a monster hiding in closet or under the bed which is why I kept Nintendo Scope with me when I slept. I wasn't afraid of them but wanted to confront them HAHA - I can't remember this classic monster movie. That's probably why I always keep my closet closed whenever I sleep. Trying to think of what other fear I have....

2w5u00i.jpg

Monsters were my only childhood fear that I had for quite a few years.

eh. i always scared when i go to bed because what i saw one scene on Freddy. When my dad left remote n the coffee table and tv was on. i turn and saw Freddy took her by disappeared from the bed. I was like, YEOW!! after that, i refuse go to bed, ask my 'rents to check under the bed and i got my baseball with me.

wow. i am that really scared.

eh. i always scared when i go to bed because what i saw one scene on Freddy. When my dad left remote n the coffee table and tv was on. i turn and saw Freddy took her by disappeared from the bed. I was like, YEOW!! after that, i refuse go to bed, ask my 'rents to check under the bed and i got my baseball with me.

wow. i am that really scared.

:-o :Ohno: HOLD ME!

My sister would hate the one with the giant spider. When a teeny little spider is in her room, she always wants me to kill it, so I take it outside.

I've seen the movie with Pennywise the dancing clown and I'm sure my sister was scared at the end too. :lol:

The monsters I was scared of as a kid included a giant hand, flying and spinning skulls and giant flying eels.

My sister would hate the one with the giant spider. When a teeny little spider is in her room, she always wants me to kill it, so I take it outside.

I've seen the movie with Pennywise the dancing clown and I'm sure my sister was scared at the end too. :lol:

The monsters I was scared of as a kid included a giant hand, flying and spinning skulls and giant flying eels.
Oh yeah... Stephen King's IT is a good scary movie! :)

Well, some of you might have never heard of that. I had a VERY weird thing happening....when I woke up. The room and everything looks sooooo far away, and it was very real, I screamed and was scared. I saw my parents and all....I tried to calm down and went to eat something sweet and tasty helped that to go away in middle of the night. I don't know why it happened but it faded away when I was in early teenager years.

Well, some of you might have never heard of that. I had a VERY weird thing happening....when I woke up. The room and everything looks sooooo far away, and it was very real, I screamed and was scared. I saw my parents and all....I tried to calm down and went to eat something sweet and tasty helped that to go away in middle of the night. I don't know why it happened but it faded away when I was in early teenager years.
It must have been a one-time thing. :dunno:

Ever wake up in the middle of the night and see something in your room that appears to be looking at you... but turns out to be a pile of things instead?

It must have been a one-time thing. :dunno:

Ever wake up in the middle of the night and see something in your room that appears to be looking at you... but turns out to be a pile of things instead?

It happened several times, not a one time thing. Yes, I had that experience of seeing something appears to be looking at me...that was really spooky. I also was hearing eerie sounds in my mind, too.

It happened several times, not a one time thing. Yes, I had that experience of seeing something appears to be looking at me...that was really spooky. I also was hearing eerie sounds in my mind, too.
The one-time thing I had was when I had a nightmare of a guy whose feet were on opposite sides. The signs of him being around were the footprints that he left behind. For almost a week, I would carefully approach dark areas... while looking on the floor/ground for those footprints. :Ohno:

I had similar dreams when I was young in grade school, I just recall I stopped being around friends that were a bad influence, and the dreams suddenly disappeared.

Back