Chicago, IL snow @ 11:30 PM

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was the snow from last Sunday.... 3+ inches worth of it. Plus, all the bitter cold.

Attachments

• Chicago, IL snow.jpg
    Chicago, IL snow.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Glad.... I live.... in Florida. I don't do snow... it's cold and terrible. Though, the one time I was in it out of town, Hot chocolate has never been so amazing. :D Mmmmmm, hot chocolate.....

Glad.... I live.... in Florida. I don't do snow... it's cold and terrible. Though, the one time I was in it out of town, Hot chocolate has never been so amazing. :D Mmmmmm, hot chocolate.....

Well, right now, it's 1 degree outside, so it's REALLY cold here. And that hot choclate is something I would've liked... with whipped cream and milk.

Whew, it's 68 degrees right now thank god! Oh you can't have it without whipped cream and milk! Also, the marshmallows.... not the same without the marshmallows... :D

Whew, it's 68 degrees right now thank god! Oh you can't have it without whipped cream and milk! Also, the marshmallows.... not the same without the marshmallows... :D

I agree-- these are a must-have. As for that 68 degrees, I'll take that any day over this. Tomorrow night is supposed to be even colder, with wind chills below zero. Thankfully, I have enough food to last a while.

Currently it's 7 degrees here, wind at 22mph...have to go to work later...brrr...

Currently it's 7 degrees here, wind at 22mph...have to go to work later...brrr...

It's 10 degrees here-- with a high of 19 today. Tonight's temps is supposed to be 12, but tomorrow night will see a temperature of 0.

I noticed that we're supposed to have -10 to -15 degree windchills on Wed-

I noticed that we're supposed to have -10 to -15 degree windchills on Wed-

Yikes! If that was near Lake Michigan, it would DEFINITELY be bone-chilling cold tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we'll have some of that, but -22? I'll be staying home that night.

snowing here today too but only at 30 degrees.

snowing here today too but only at 30 degrees.

Overcast here, and much to my misery, a trip to the bank is needed. I'd much rather stay home. Ah, well. Best to get it done with ASAP.

Update-- the sun is poking through. Time for me to take a stroll. Be back in about an hour.

17 here and that's a huge warmup. We had 6 inches of snow.

It's cold here - highs below freezing and lows in the teens, but I'm lucky: most everything i really need is within walking distance. So it's snowy, but I can make going out sort of an adventure, and it feels good to get out and breathe the fresh air. Cold fresh air ha!

It's cold here - highs below freezing and lows in the teens, but I'm lucky: most everything i really need is within walking distance. So it's snowy, but I can make going out sort of an adventure, and it feels good to get out and breathe the fresh air. Cold fresh air ha!

I had that this morning with my goceries. I seriously thought my left elbow was gonna give out.

Back