Check it out...

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Guess what.. our cat Rose, She birth 5 kitten while we are gone to the pride... but she survie thur without our help.. Rose is so brave mother..

3 boys 2 girls

so so cute..

6h3zoj.jpg

Mom with her kids
6h3zsz.jpg

can u image how tiny is that..

6h3zw1.jpg

again...
6h3zwo.jpg

I wanna to keep two.. stephy keep tell me to keep one.. i was like :bowdown: and beg her to let me have two... i found two that stephy and i like it.. so they haven't opened thier eyes yet.. so i m just hoping one of them have a orange eyes and im keeping!!!

anyway.. enjoy the pic!

They are sweet! Try not handle them too much until their eyes open, though. Otherwise, Mama will feel threatened and will move the litter. This isn't a big deal, but you may not like where she decides to move them! :eek: :giggle:

Note to Fly: Let Froggie keep two! What's the diff? Jeez........... :roll:

:rofl:

AWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEE Fly and Coolie congrats now coolies lily pad got a new lilypitters! hehehe

HOW CUTE!!! I wish we can have cat but my bf is allergic and have asthma! Darn it! So puppy is enough! :)

CoolieFroggie said:
Guess what.. our cat Rose, She birth 5 kitten while we are gone to the pride... but she survie thur without our help.. Rose is so brave mother..

3 boys 2 girls

so so cute..

6h3zoj.jpg

Mom with her kids
6h3zsz.jpg

can u image how tiny is that..

6h3zw1.jpg

again...
6h3zwo.jpg

I wanna to keep two.. stephy keep tell me to keep one.. i was like :bowdown: and beg her to let me have two... i found two that stephy and i like it.. so they haven't opened thier eyes yet.. so i m just hoping one of them have a orange eyes and im keeping!!!

anyway.. enjoy the pic!

Oceanbreeze said:
They are sweet! Try not handle them too much until their eyes open, though. Otherwise, Mama will feel threatened and will move the litter. This isn't a big deal, but you may not like where she decides to move them! :eek: :giggle:

Note to Fly: Let Froggie keep two! What's the diff? Jeez........... :roll:

:rofl:

Oceangurl -- that would have made it FIVE cats here! :eek:

Cooliebabe -- congrats grandpa!!!!! :kiss: :ily:

aww aww , cuteee tiny kittens!! hehehe!!! and Rose cute mother ... can i have one? LOL so fax it to me! ROFLMAO

Aww, so cute! Are you going to potty train them in the litterbox, if you have one? Must be tough doing that. Heh. :thumb:

Back