Can anyone please....

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
add subtitles on this video called ZEITGEIST..since there is no english subtitles or anything for deaf people to understand what they're saying. My friend told me I should watch that movie.... said one of the best documentary films. it's non profit and can be distributed.

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

Many thanks!

I don't like transcripts because I would rather see video with captions than all text, ya know? That link you gave me is just for part 1....not for the whole film.

I don't like transcripts because I would rather see video with captions than all text, ya know? That link you gave me is just for part 1....not for the whole film.
That's all they have done so far.

Maybe you need to contact the movie makers.

I know what you mean about transcripts vs. captions. However, in this case, the voicing on the movie is basically blah, blah, blah lecturing, not dramatic dialogue.

The site does offer foreign language subtitles but not English ones. That's odd.

Spanish Subtitles

Polish Subtitles
Slovak Subtitles

Czech Subtitles
Italian Subtitles

Portuguese Subtitles

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Yeah it's odd they don't have English subtitles and I got pissed off when they don't offer that. I even checked to contact them they said they cannot accept emails at this time and check back later. They're trying to catch up with e-mails.

Yeah it's odd they don't have English subtitles and I got pissed off when they don't offer that. I even checked to contact them they said they cannot accept emails at this time and check back later. They're trying to catch up with e-mails.

Well, maybe they will catch up and do the English subtitles soon. Keep searching. There may be other "unofficial" sites that have added English subtitles. :dunno:

In the meantime, the transcript at least gives you an idea of what the movie is about, and you can decide if you want to know more. Actually, the transcript provides more information than the audio because it includes footnotes and references.

It's not really a "movie" like Gone With the Wind is a movie. It's more like a Power Point presentation with fancy graphics and deep rumbly background music.

In my personal opinion, the whole thing is a bunch of conspiracy theory hooey. But you have the right to view it yourself and decide for yourself the value of the presentation.

Back