Building #1

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can tell if beautiful or ugly and feel free to post comment about this building. This building is located in West LA.
10644%20Eastborne%20Ave..jpg

My God !!! I had forgotten about the underground garages on top of the apartments in L.A. Yeah, I like the balacony where you can sit outside at night, relax and read the Holy Bible or read a good non-fiction book. I am pretty sure this building was built in the late 1970's. Rent would be alittle expensive but not too bad. I like having a garage with locked security. I am almost 100 % positive they have a dishwasher which would be awesome. I am also sure they have very hot running water which is something you do not find that too much in the Northeast. I also am sure they got a dog park somewhere off in the distance where owners and the dogs come to meet and say hi which is cool. The only thing is I would not want it situated in an alley. I prefer it where there is no alleyway and both the front and the back of the building have both family and alots of people walking and the police come by every hour patrolling the neighborhood. Looks very quiet and peaceful. It would be awesome to see and smell the ocean from the distance and go swimming.

Heath said:
My God !!! I had forgotten about the underground garages on top of the apartments in L.A. Yeah, I like the balacony where you can sit outside at night, relax and read the Holy Bible or read a good non-fiction book. I am pretty sure this building was built in the late 1970's. Rent would be alittle expensive but not too bad. I like having a garage with locked security. I am almost 100 % positive they have a dishwasher which would be awesome. I am also sure they have very hot running water which is something you do not find that too much in the Northeast. I also am sure they got a dog park somewhere off in the distance where owners and the dogs come to meet and say hi which is cool. The only thing is I would not want it situated in an alley. I prefer it where there is no alleyway and both the front and the back of the building have both family and alots of people walking and the police come by every hour patrolling the neighborhood. Looks very quiet and peaceful. It would be awesome to see and smell the ocean from the distance and go swimming.

Yea, it's common in rest of LA, mostly in West LA, Hollywood, Wilshire, Silverlake and the valley area. Underground parking is great, it protect away from UV. My apartments have dishwasher, stove, fridge and microwave, gas bills aren't high as unlike in northeast and midwest and hot water are running so good.

its probably beautiful inside the building..but for outside..its tricky...unless if im there...i would be able to tell but with this pix is hard to tell... :dunno:

It looks like 1980's apartment building, I think. It looks a bit bland, not too bad. I don't know what it looks like inside the apartment, though.

Never forget where I used to live in an apt in Hawaii. Oh my outside it was not ok but inside it was pretty.. funny that when I first moved to studio room its so tiny. I said oh f**k it and moved to 1 bedroom.

LakeTahoe said:
Is that at Venice Beach?

I helped to changed your spelling error.

That apartments is located in West LA, but different architecture, same underground, swimming pools, spa and balacony are common in LA, rest of county and there's alot in OC too. There's alley that where swimming pools, patio and spa located.

So do I have to put city?

I know I've seen that before because I used to live in Los Angeles area.

Redondo Beach??

TrippLA said:
I helped to changed your spelling error.

That apartments is located in West LA, but different architecture, same underground, swimming pools, spa and balacony are common in LA, rest of county and there's alot in OC too. There's alley that where swimming pools, patio and spa located.

LakeTahoe said:
So do I have to put city?

I know I've seen that before because I used to live in Los Angeles area.

Redondo Beach??

It's in West LA, that where is near to UCLA.

Oh okay! It is nice to have under building garage but I get pariod of earthquakes! :lol:

TrippLA said:
It's in West LA, that where is near to UCLA.

Gt-racing said:
it look like your typical apartment

No, my apartment is 3 story and exterior is siding, built in 1979. Just similar to picture below but little different.
r2026115a1on.jpg

LakeTahoe said:
Oh okay! It is nice to have under building garage but I get pariod of earthquakes! :lol:

Yea but we don't get major earthquake since 1994 and we got 4 pages of instruction book about earthquake safety.

TrippLA said:
Yea but we don't get major earthquake since 1994 and we got 4 pages of instruction book about earthquake safety.

I remember being told to stay inside if an earthquake hit. I thought this was crazy, these are one of the few times you do not follow the instructional manual. I know they said it was because of the telephone poles with crackling electric black cords jumping around crazy and sparks fly, or another building falls down on the sidewalk. I would rather be in the road unless I see the earthquake start to rip the road up which is a matter of a few seconds with no warning and I got told by a LA guy who lived there his whole life that to see the earthquake make long lines towards you as the earth breaks up is simple fantansy. The earthquake will break up the earth at the same time. There is no warning. The road breaks up just like that, no long snaking breaking up lines in the road.

Heath said:
I remember being told to stay inside if an earthquake hit. I thought this was crazy, these are one of the few times you do not follow the instructional manual. I know they said it was because of the telephone poles with crackling electric black cords jumping around crazy and sparks fly, or another building falls down on the sidewalk. I would rather be in the road unless I see the earthquake start to rip the road up which is a matter of a few seconds with no warning and I got told by a LA guy who lived there his whole life that to see the earthquake make long lines towards you as the earth breaks up is simple fantansy. The earthquake will break up the earth at the same time. There is no warning. The road breaks up just like that, no long snaking breaking up lines in the road.

If earthquake is occur so I would hide in under bed until quake stopped.

It looks nice. Yet, I rather be there in person before judging for myself. :)

VamPyroX said:

Is it common in NJ (NYC metro) and NYC (not manhattan)?

It looks nice! It would be good for any single person for a couple living together.. and it would be nice to relax outside especially on a neat weather! :)

VamPyroX said:

You will like the weather, sunny and meet alots of interesting characters in L.A. and the food there is superb. Try going to California pizza and it does cost alittle bit more money but worth eating at : http://www.cpk.com/

There is so much to do in L.A. and the beach is awesome, man !!!!! You will see alots of beautiful women , Amen.... they have a boardwalk on the beach where you can buy all kinds of things, I mean there is so much to do in L.A. Just remember the subway takes forever from one place to another depending on where you are going but the subway really helps alots in a city as big as L.A.

Back