breath-taking photos

guido

Reaction score
Everyday, my college's website displays a new image on the student user site. All from many different subjects. Also, I've been really interested in photography lately, wanting to see any great shots I could find.

This thread is for you to post pictures that you leave you in awe. Post your favorite breathtaking photos here. I'm really anxious to see what everyone can find. Whether you, or someone else took it, show it here.

Here's mine:

50450.jpg

Whoa ! That's an amazin' picture. :jaw: Soo beautiful !

I have seen it before.. its pretty long time ago..

I found the link.. its in there..

deer in fires

that was one of my best pictures.. its really exterme to see animals go through the forest fires..

I am trying to find pic that is one of my best.. mother and eggs died in fires but the way the pic tells.. mother hovered eggs... like she tried to protect her eggs and didnt leave the nest..

i have seen that before in emails long time ago.. breathtaking pics i agree..

guido said:
Everyday, my college's website displays a new image on the student user site. All from many different subjects. Also, I've been really interested in photography lately, wanting to see any great shots I could find.

This thread is for you to post pictures that you leave you in awe. Post your favorite breathtaking photos here. I'm really anxious to see what everyone can find. Whether you, or someone else took it, show it here.

Here's mine:

50450.jpg

Guido - Are you John McColgan?

I want that picture. It's awesome. look at deers waded in the creek by fire forest.

OLD NEWS...

That was taken picture 4 years ago.. I've seen those picture b4... Okay
Somewhere post here...

That is a cool picture, Guido

Here's mine - It is at Crater Lake in Oregon. I was there 2 weeks ago and I was taken back in awe of how beautiful it is there. It's much better to see it in person than seeing a picture itself but Hey, a picture speaks a thousand words, doesn't it?

DSCN1535.jpg

TIME magazine called this "the picture that made the world weep". This is Kevin Carter’s Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of a starving Sudanese girl who collapsed less than 500 feet from a relief agency food distribution center during Sudan’s 1993 famine. Carter committed suicide less than 3 months after being awarded the Pulitzer for his work.

KevinCartersPhotograph.jpg

clouds1ng1.jpg

This was taken one day while I was sitting in the passenger seat.. I was looking out the window and thought the view was beautiful and I grabbed my camera and took that pix.

T595net - Photo Albums - General Photos - Assorted Photos

sorry, Im not much of a techie, but this is a photo taken during the funeral of a coworker of mine. I find it truly breathtaking because the amount of people that showed up to show thier support of the famimly of a murdered cop. Nick (the murdered cop) left behind an infant son. I ran into Nicks wife andhis son a couple of weeks ago at the pediatricians office. DAMN! He looks just like his dad.

There were well over 1,000 officers that showed up to the funeral and the percession was over 5 miles long.

I took picture of st Louis.... "Arch"

IMG_1664.jpg

When I laid down the bench and look up arch top... *took picture* Yes it's annoy sun ray on my eyes.. so I kept stay away from sun ray just thru digtail camera screen... Beautiful high up the arch top... what r u see sun ray through grizzle sparks... beautiful...

Melts my heart!

I took picture of st Louis.... "Arch"

IMG_1664.jpg

When I laid down the bench and look up arch top... *took picture* Yes it's annoy sun ray on my eyes.. so I kept stay away from sun ray just thru digtail camera screen... Beautiful high up the arch top... what r u see sun ray through grizzle sparks... beautiful...

Melts my heart!

Wow that is a good pix GA.

Back