Bottom Up!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Rqs1iOqqk]YouTube - Beers filled from the bottom of the cup[/ame]

Damn, I've never seen a bar like that!! Where is this located?? I would think it is making a small hole in the bottom of the cup then when it is finished maybe the machine somehow automatically seals the hole as he has to wait a couple of seconds after it is finished filling before he can pull it off the machine. That looks cool though.

Damn, I've never seen a bar like that!! Where is this located?? I would think it is making a small hole in the bottom of the cup then when it is finished maybe the machine somehow automatically seals the hole as he has to wait a couple of seconds after it is finished filling before he can pull it off the machine. That looks cool though.

why does it not leak?

look very very carefully at the video. you will see a circle orange (or red) thing popping up as he inserted a cup in. when removing a cup, the seal cap pops back in. I believe it's called "Check Valve" or... something - water goes in but not out.

it's the same technique used in water bottle for pet in carrier box.

after your inquiry, i just did some more digging... it's made by Montesano Natives. This device is called "Bottoms Up Beer Dispenser"

it's basically a magnetic pog in the cup that prevented it from leaking. it's ingenious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-sOgG3h6l0]YouTube - Montesano-based Bottoms Up beer distributors[/ame]

Wow, I have never have seen like that!!! It is cool, tho!

I want one for my wine! No beers here please. I'm too classy for it.

Cool. My kids would think its awesome if they were pops.

Your kids should use them to sell homemade lemonade for $5, people will attract to that kind of magic and will spend $5 to find out the answer. Good way to start saving for college. :D

Your kids should use them to sell homemade lemonade for $5, people will attract to that kind of magic and will spend $5 to find out the answer. Good way to start saving for college. :D

LOL i d be very happy to see kids going to colleges with no debts and get degrees. :D

Thats a great idea.

That's really neat I never seen anything like that before.

LOL! I need to get one for my kids' lemonade stand. ;)

Ah a magnetic pog, simple and effective.

I want one for my wine! No beers here please. I'm too classy for it.

I've seen and heard that so many times, I want to say its not even funny. But it still is. :)

I will gladly introduce you to the real world of beers, one which you haven't seen, or rather, tasted. And I'm confident I can change that thinking of yours. :D

I've seen and heard that so many times, I want to say its not even funny. But it still is. :)

I will gladly introduce you to the real world of beers, one which you haven't seen, or rather, tasted. And I'm confident I can change that thinking of yours. :D

Try me. See if you can refine my taste. :hmm:

Back