Bonjour des gens, je suis nouveau à ce site Web

wildkevin1977

Reaction score
Hello people,

I'm new to this website, I am deaf as well.... but do not have deaf friends. Isn't that sad? Well partly is my fault because I was raised around hearing people and every time I see deaf in crowd I act like I am hearing as well.

But here am I! :ugh2:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf wildkevin1977! No matter--soon enough, you'll meet a great group of people here in AD and hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

Boy this forum is pretty quiet.... Well the REAL reason I join this forum board is because I think Alex the Administrator is a good looking guy :jaw:

Uh....

Bienvenidos a AllDeaf. (as long as we're using foreign languages) :P

This forum isn't quiet...just look in the hearing aid and cochlear implant area and you'll find a TON of action around here.

Alex the admin is a nice guy though. Most of the members here are nice. However, not all of us are deaf (I'm hearing, for example), but it's all good here. :)

Hope that is true.... I do know several of deafies from where I was raised up at. But they're uneducate and not working. I find myself in that crowd strange, everytime I talk to them about something they seem to be ignorant and I don't like ignorant people. So I've stopped seeing them and join the crowd that I belong to but they're all hearing, Oh well.... hopefully I'll find some deafies that aren't ignorant at all.

Hmmm... I know lots of smart deafies. They're out there--you just may have to look harder. ;)

Hello fellow, I'm newbie here and giving ya'll a shout to say "Hello!"

Hello folks!!

How it's going with you people? Hope it's all well with you guys.... I'm just killing time before hitting the sack.

wildkevin1977 said:
Hello folks!!

How it's going with you people? Hope it's all well with you guys.... I'm just killing time before hitting the sack.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you, kevin!:welcome:

Welcome, Kevin. Hehehehe your avatar is tickling me. LOL! And hope you have your fun here. We all do. We're one big happy family in both worlds deaf and hearing. ;)

:wave: :welcome: to AD and enjoy ~~
BTW your avatar looks like its cleaning the window heh

Tres bien! You have came to the right place :) Hope your journey here will be all fun and enlightening ;)

Back