Bizarre California CHP Car Chase

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]KZPoo9NGtvY[/yt]

LONG BEACH -- A 47-year-old Signal Hill woman was arrested after leading police on a bizarre high-speed chase across several local freeways this morning (Friday April 10, 2009). The incident began about 6:05 a.m. when officers went to Orange Avenue and Bixby Road in Long Beach in response to a report of a "woman screaming," said Long Beach police Officer Jackie Bezart. It's believed the woman was involved in some kind of domestic dispute.

She allegedly tried to run over arriving officers with her gray Scion crossover and then sped off.The chase went onto the southbound San Diego (405) Freeway and then onto the eastbound Garden Grove (22) Freeway, the Costa Mesa (55) Freeway, SR 91 and onto SR 241 tollway in Rancho Santa Margarita. At times the pursuit reached speeds of 100 miles per hour. CHP officers eventually picked up the chase.

The intensity increased when the woman began driving in circles along the 241, crossing the grassy median and traveling in the wrong direction. At one point, the woman got out of the vehicle and began shouting expletives at police while the Scion slowly rolled away. She got back inside and drove off again. Police used a PIT maneuver, causing the woman's vehicle to spin out, but she continued on.

The chase ended near Oso Parkway shortly before 7 a.m. when several patrol vehicles pinned in the vehicle and officers pulled her out. The unidentified woman was taken into custody. She was still shouting profanities at officers as she sat inside the patrol car.

Very :crazy:

uh.... wow.............

It CAN happen ANYWHERE! Does not matter if you moved out of California and in where you are.... I am sure there is locos out there where you are.

That stupid bitch only made whole situation worse, she is making it worse for herself. What a lame loser.

that's why i moved out from california recently :D

It CAN happen ANYWHERE! Does not matter if you moved out of California and in where you are.... I am sure there is locos out there where you are.

That stupid bitch only made whole situation worse, she is making it worse for herself. What a lame loser.

Agreed.

hahahaha she was hilarious, keep circling in the middle of the road and then she screams and returns to her scion. She must be in a mad crazy pissy mood!

that is SO funny. glad everyones OK.

Yesterday, I saw this video on TV news. They showed only 15 seconds.
Thank you for nice find youtube.

I wish that's woman is my wife. Throw her to jail. I feel free!!!!

VERY true where i live is crazy anyway

She made Scion company happy due to off-road abilities, no roll-overs, extreme handling, perhaps people would consider to buy scion xB after this video. I am one of them.

She seems want to enjoy her driving before she stay in the cage for a long time, this is what she want, fine with me.

Yesterday, I saw this video on TV news. They showed only 15 seconds.
Thank you for nice find youtube.

I wish that's woman is my wife. Throw her to jail. I feel free!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: that bad?

That was :crazy: especially when she started driving the wrong way, putting other people's life in danger!

I'm glad the police caught her an nobody got seriously harmed!

:shock: Dang that's some crazy bizarre car chasing. :lol:

For sure, the Scion company would be saying that their car brands is safer for off-road, no roll-overs as this woman showed the proof what the car can do.

Interesting! I wonder what her reason was for fleeing the cops. She obviously has issues.

Her getting out of the car shouting profanities. Made me think she played too much "Grand Theft Auto"

Back