Beware of the pod people!

Dark-Half

Reaction score
679406485lrk6.jpg

Prevents the government and aliens from scanning your brain. F&DA approved. Noteably side effects: People may laugh and gawk at you.

I'm a fan of x-files as the matter of fact I have seasons 1-9 and duplicate copy of season 6 still sealed. Gillan Anderson sure is hot =)

I'm a fan of x-files as the matter of fact I have seasons 1-9 and duplicate copy of season 6 still sealed. Gillan Anderson sure is hot =)

Me too, we love to watch X-files. We have DVD all of it seasons. LOL you like her..Me too I like other guy Gillan partner,I forgot his name. I think he is cute.
What about do you like a movie is called " Contact"??
Anyway, I can't remember other show that was wearing tin foil on their head to prevent from Gov..

I've seen the movie called Contact as a kid, it was kay. What's a scary alien movie is Signs and Fire in the sky.

David Duchovny is the guy you're thinking of who plays fox mulder. In the movie Dukes of Hazard that oversized paranoia nut wears an armidillo helmet, he swears it works better than tin foil Lol :D

I've seen the movie called Contact as a kid, it was kay. What's a scary alien movie is Signs and Fire in the sky.

David Duchovny is the guy you're thinking of who plays fox mulder. In the movie Dukes of Hazard that oversized paranoia nut wears an armidillo helmet, he swears it works better than tin foil Lol :D

Oh yes! That is it, I remember now Mulder.. You're right about it Dukes of Hazard, I remember now. I did see Signs and Fire in the sky..Anyway, fire in the sky it is not very far where I live..I think it is about 1 and 1/2 hour drive to White mountain area. I have been there, we were camping in White mountain, Arizona.

I'll admit to have seeing weird lights in the sky. You know where people talk about those 3 circles that were in a triangle formation/flight pattern? As scary as it was, I seen that right in my backyard, I couldn't believe it, my dad saw it about at 10 or 11 pm and my mum was in the shower. I can't remember it too well but it was freaky. I always wonder whether its a military aircraft, some nerd flying a gyro-copter trying to create a hoax or if it's really aliens.

My mom thinks they're demons who serve the devil... Heh.

I'll admit to have seeing weird lights in the sky. You know where people talk about those 3 circles that were in a triangle formation/flight pattern? As scary as it was, I seen that right in my backyard, I couldn't believe it, my dad saw it about at 10 or 11 pm and my mum was in the shower. I can't remember it too well but it was freaky. I always wonder whether its a military aircraft, some nerd flying a gyro-copter trying to create a hoax or if it's really aliens.

My mom thinks they're demons who serve the devil... Heh.

Yes, I know what you mean. Same thing happen in Arizona when they saw unidentify object. I don't remember when, I think back in 1996 or 1997. Just like in Roswell , something happen back in 1940's. I wish I could see one. If I see one, I would run away!!

Back