Best Horror movie !

That would be "The Fly"-1986, "The Blob"-1988 and "Halloween" the original movie w/Jamie Lee Curtis.

I watched "Trick or Treat" with Anna Paquin, weird with pumpkin character and "Drag Me To Hell" With Alison Lohman, it was sort of mix comedy/horror but yeah old creepy lady.

The suggestion above is pretty good.

However I didn't see the title The Mirror In Your Bathroom being in the top 5. I personally think it should be the #1. :giggle:

disclaimer:ifyoudidntgetmysarcasmgotoalocalbathroomandcheckthemirrorout.

I used to love the old horror films when I was a kid.
Dracula and Frankenstein. They don't seem to show
them anymore:(
Oh...I'so old! :giggle:

I don't believe I've watched any of the movies on the Amazon list, except maybe Black Sunday. I've seen Barbara Steele in several movies.

I don't believe I've watched any of the movies on the Amazon list, except maybe Black Sunday. I've seen Barbara Steele in several movies.

Woha... not even a Romero movie?

Never thought I would know someone that never saw Dawn of the Dead.

Evil Dead is a nice classic. Wouldn't call it a horror movie nowadays.

Woha... not even a Romero movie?

Never thought I would know someone that never saw Dawn of the Dead.

Evil Dead is a nice classic. Wouldn't call it a horror movie nowadays.
Oops! I overlooked the Boris Karloff movie on the list, Black Sabbath. I did see that.

I know Caesar Romero.

I prefer black and white "horror" movies--old school.

Lon Chaney Jr., Bela Lugosi, Romero, and Hitchcock... scary! Like my grandson says "oooh scawed, Cucuy!" (Oh, scared, Monster!)

Oops! I overlooked the Boris Karloff movie on the list, Black Sabbath. I did see that.

I know Caesar Romero.

:rofl:

Didn't realize there was another famous person with the same last name. I was referring to George A. Romero, the guy that invented the zombie subgenre.

Don't blame you for the black and white ones. I like those ones more than most of the coloured ones.

Lon Chaney Jr., Bela Lugosi, Romero, and Hitchcock... scary! Like my grandson says "oooh scawed, Cucuy!" (Oh, scared, Monster!)
I would include Lon Chaney Sr., too. Did you know his parents were deaf?

I knew that Lon Chaney's parents were deaf but I didn't know that Lon Chaney Jr was an actor as well. Thanks!

I know Caesar Romero.

I prefer those oldies black and white movies, too. Mind games are more scary than blood and gore. Hitchcock movies are good.

I knew his parents were deaf and he gave them credit for his acting in silent moves being so good with facial expression.

:rofl:

Didn't realize there was another famous person with the same last name. I was referring to George A. Romero, the guy that invented the zombie subgenre.

Don't blame you for the black and white ones. I like those ones more than most of the coloured ones.

Cesar Romero was very, very famous as a leading man, and extremely handsome.

He ended his career as an old man being The Joker on the television show of Batman when I was a little kid.

I knew his parents were deaf and he gave them credit for his acting in silent moves being so good with facial expression.
Yep.

His silent films are my favorites. It's too bad he died too soon.

He ended his career as an old man being The Joker on the television show of Batman when I was a little kid.
Yeah... he refused to shave off his mustache for the Joker role. So, they painted over it.

http://www.batmania.com.ar/wallpapers/wallpaper413.jpg

Ever read those Batman horror comic books? (It's usually a merged story with another comic book of the horror genre.)

celebrity-pictures-cesar-romero-feeling-fabulous.jpg

*it's a pix of Cesar Romero as the Joker. he's in a jolly mood, doing the dance. Caption - "Someone's feeling..... FABULOUS!"

:lol: Yeah.. when I looked up his pictures, I said to myself, "That's the guy who acted as the Joker in the old Batman series with the graphic sound effect!" I loved that show back when my mom couldn't afford to get a TV with a closed captioning chip embedded.

:lol: Yeah.. when I looked up his pictures, I said to myself, "That's the guy who acted as the Joker in the old Batman series with the graphic sound effect!" I loved that show back when my mom couldn't afford to get a TV with a closed captioning chip embedded.

CC was not available when I was little , but I liked the same part you did.

Back