Before/After

TweetyBird said:
WHOA!!! i like 2nd pic cuz of it look good on u wiht short hair... i think abt i will get dye hot pink my hair hehehe!!!! :naughty:

hey hey hey!! No copying me!! :) I did that about less than 6 months ago!! :) I suggest no, because its a real pain in the ass and sometimes it can damage your clothing (i wore a tanktop while bleaching my hair and i ruined my tanktop, even though we were reallly careful.) :) my 2 cents, just dont do it.. normal colors are better anyways.

Fly Free said:
great pixs here!!

i cant find any older pixs of myself with longer hair except perhaps from 1998 -- lemme find that and post that along with my current short hair (hope i figure out how to put both photos in one post :-/ ive not yet figured out how :o ) altho from high school to my RIT days my hair was LONGGGG all the way down to my waist! (Katzie oughta remmy that LOL cuz i know her from our RIT days)

Yes, I remember your beautiful long hair and it was that sa-x-x-xy! You even look great with short hair, too! Guess what? I had my hair chopped off by 6 inches! :-o

I'll post mine later... :mrgreen:

Micah, you look totally different from when we was at MSAD! Is that what you looked like few months ago when I saw you at greyhound station? Just wondering :)

pinkster said:
hey hey hey!! No copying me!! :) I did that about less than 6 months ago!! :) I suggest no, because its a real pain in the ass and sometimes it can damage your clothing (i wore a tanktop while bleaching my hair and i ruined my tanktop, even though we were reallly careful.) :) my 2 cents, just dont do it.. normal colors are better anyways.
oh really?? i dont buy at store.. i go to beauty shop and real dye my hair.. :)

As promise I'd post mine here with before and after photos
Taken February 2004

Attachments

• katzie02052004b4c.jpg
    katzie02052004b4c.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 47
  • katzie02052004c.jpg
    katzie02052004c.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 46
Katzie said:
As promise I'd post mine here with before and after photos
Taken February 2004

Wow...big change, Katziechickie! :shock: I didn't even know you HAD long hair! When did you chop your gorgeous long tresses?

Mine has been this long for as long as I can remember....:lol: Just know that I usually had my hair kept at shoulder length from a kid until maybe 19 years old...then grew it all out...now I'm 33 and my hair's practically tickling the top of my bum! ;)

:rofl: I know, I know I'm sorry I disappoint you WRgirly! I had my hair chopped off on February 05, 2004! By the way, I love long dark hair like yours! Don't ever chop yours off! *winksa!*

I might chop my hair.. but then again I am not sure. but it will be NOT short hair.. I want to have long hair..

the hormones changes in my body Hehe... due of nursing.. Plus my gyn doc suspect I may have thyroid soo He had me to get blood work done soo Im waiting this afternoon to find out the result..

EDIT:*need to wake up more* LOL I mean i m losing hair a little more than normal losing with nursing.. :(

Wendy

Katzie said:
:rofl: I know, I know I'm sorry I disappoint you WRgirly! I had my hair chopped off on February 05, 2004! By the way, I love long dark hair like yours! Don't ever chop yours off! *winksa!*

:giggle: I have been resisting temptation in completely chopping my tresses off. :P It can get extremely annoying and gets in the way at times. :roll:

WaterRats13 said:
:giggle: I have been resisting temptation in completely chopping my tresses off. :P It can get extremely annoying and gets in the way at times. :roll:

You could have your hair shorter up to a shoulder length like mine. I had mine done in style and it looks really nice! I'm due for the next haircut next Friday. It's been 2 months now. :D

Katzie said:
You could have your hair shorter up to a shoulder length like mine. I had mine done in style and it looks really nice! I'm due for the next haircut next Friday. It's been 2 months now. :D

Yeah...that's an idea. I did have it cut to that length a couple of years back...I just like my hair LONG. Ironically, I know. I have a love and hate relationship with my LONG hair! ;)

Katzie, I personally liked the second picture. I think it's more flattering and frames your face quite well and your hair does not look so heavy. :)

Yeah, long hair can look GREAT! Too bad, I cannot have super long hair but that is ok *smiling*

Back