Before/After

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
it's was taken year of 1999 and I turned to be lesbian after year of 2002.. but this pic it was so taken few day ago.. but i turned to be lesbian year of 2002..

look diff eh?

Wow huge difference but in the after picture, you look truly happy within your own skin, so that counts :)

CoolieFroggie said:
it's was taken year of 1999 and I turned to be lesbian after year of 2002.. but this pic it was so taken few day ago.. but i turned to be lesbian year of 2002..

look diff eh?
THANKS

Meg said:
Wow huge difference but in the after picture, you look truly happy within your own skin, so that counts :)

Will you be next person to cut your thick and long hair ? :squint:

You look good in both pictures, but I like your hair long better because it looks suitable on you. What can I say I'm a girly-girly type heh! I understand about your taste, but just as long you're happy with yourself and that's all that matters. :thumb:

WHOA!!! i like 2nd pic cuz of it look good on u wiht short hair... i think abt i will get dye hot pink my hair hehehe!!!! :naughty:

TweetyBird said:
WHOA!!! i like 2nd pic cuz of it look good on u wiht short hair... i think abt i will get dye hot pink my hair hehehe!!!! :naughty:

Noo noo nooo noooo nooooo nooooo!!!!

I like your hair that way.. Blonde.. :D :aw:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Noo noo nooo noooo nooooo nooooo!!!!

I like your hair that way.. Blonde.. :D :aw:
awwwwwwwwwwww!! thank for care abt that.. :cudding:

Please, Tweetybird..dont even think of cutting off your pretty long blonde hair and please do not color it pink, purple or whatever nassy color for hair!
LOL! I like your hair the way it is! :thumb:

Defee said:
Please, Tweetybird..dont even think of cutting off your pretty long blonde hair and please do not color it pink, purple or whatever nassy color for hair!
LOL! I like your hair the way it is! :thumb:
awwwwwwwww!!! okay okay.. i leave my hair alone!!!! happy now?? :)

:smash: Back to Coolie's question... which one do you like? Long or short hair on you? :)

I recall a camchat with Katzie! She was showing off her new 'do and I coo-coo'ed with AllyKat, too!

Damn, I rhymed! :rofl:

Katzie said:
:smash: Back to Coolie's question... which one do you like? Long or short hair on you? :)

I like the short on me cuz it's more look good and it's summer coming up so i do't wnt to pull my hair up and feel sticky... all i do is zoom to shower and don't have to worry about brush it.. hehehe

That is so true about taking a shower and out of the house in 5 minutes LOL Men have it so easy so why not women, too? You look nice n' cool :thumb:

Hey look at Socrates' new hairdo! Looks so kewl! Short hair can be very sax-x-x-y!

great pixs here!!

i cant find any older pixs of myself with longer hair except perhaps from 1998 -- lemme find that and post that along with my current short hair (hope i figure out how to put both photos in one post :-/ ive not yet figured out how :o ) altho from high school to my RIT days my hair was LONGGGG all the way down to my waist! (Katzie oughta remmy that LOL cuz i know her from our RIT days)

Back