bee on a cactus flower

Grummer

Reaction score
good photo here;
cactus-bee-flower_amazing.jpg

Kill it, kill it with fire! :rl:

[edit] The bee, that is. I hate bees.

Aw bees are sweet. When I was growing up, I lived in a very rural area. The entire street opposite of my house was an orchard and every spring and summer, it would be filled with boxes of bees. I used to go and play there everyday after school and I was not stung once.

And great picture. Gorgeous colors!!!

That picture was stolen from National Geographic.

Ohh.. Well it doesn't make it any less gorgeous but yes, I suppose it would have been better if the OP made that clear.

Yeah still a awesome picture, though. Whoever took that picture gives a credit.

Haha, well, maybe a little bit. I did almost die from being stung once, though. (That was the first time I found out I was allergic, too.)

That reminds me of the movie "My Girl". My god, no matter how many times I watch it, I cry like a little baby. I know how it ends! Stupid movie...

That reminds me of the movie "My Girl". My god, no matter how many times I watch it, I cry like a little baby. I know how it ends! Stupid movie...

Huh, never heard of it. Is it good, in addition to being stupid (presumably for making you cry)?

I am terrified of bees! Every time I hang my clothes out on the line, bees fly all around me. I like the picture though.

Half of me is thinking "those are really interesting pictures", while the other half is scared out of his mind! haha

That picture was stolen from National Geographic.

i didnt steal it, i got it from there and yes its a gorgeous picture so why now share it?
how does it make me a theft im not making any $$ from sharing this
good gawd

Back