BAHA 6 for sale

DLT101

Reaction score
After 3 months of healing, we attached the sound processor. It was great ... for 15 days. Then the implant failed and came out. The bone never integrated to the implant.
I now have a barely used BAHA 6 sound processor (brand Cochlear), and no intention of trying this technology again.
If you have a working implant and need a new processor, I would be interested in selling this one.
It has great sound quality, blue-tooth, adjustable features with an app.

After 3 months of healing, we attached the sound processor. It was great ... for 15 days. Then the implant failed and came out. The bone never integrated to the implant.
I now have a barely used BAHA 6 sound processor (brand Cochlear), and no intention of trying this technology again.
If you have a working implant and need a new processor, I would be interested in selling this one.
I am very interested.

I am very interested.
I greatly appreciate your interest. Unfortunately, I need to withdraw this offer. I recently discovered the "Sound Arc" that is available through the Cochlear company, and I am evaluating it to see if it will solve my hearing issues. Thank you again for your inquiry.

Update: Please disregard this offer. I am currently evaluating another hearing option that would use this sound processor.

Back