Bad Lip reading youtube videos

I just watched again, I think it might take a bit for it to get old.

Bad lip reading? Is this some kind of a joke or is that what they are thinking out loud to make the speech out of the ordinary? I don't remember seeing them doing like that. Are they just taking a break between them before they start making the campaign speech? Just wondering. **scratching my head**

Bad lip reading? Is this some kind of a joke or is that what they are thinking out loud to make the speech out of the ordinary? I don't remember seeing them doing like that. Are they just taking a break between them before they start making the campaign speech? Just wondering. **scratching my head**

it's a joke.

OMG it was so funny, from beginning to end, from the hot tub cooled down, but they poisoned it all the way to it's party time chumps, it killed me. I see a purple.....idiot, who speaks german, with a big spunky labradoodle puppy. Omg it doesn't get old.........I know he's black.

OMG it was so funny, from beginning to end, from the hot tub cooled down, but they poisoned it all the way to it's party time chumps, it killed me. I see a purple.....idiot, who speaks german, with a big spunky labradoodle puppy. Omg it doesn't get old.........I know he's black.

This isn't scientific stuff!

If you scroll down and watch the Hunger Games version, it is even funnier...actually all of them are hilarious!

Back