Bad Boy

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]xzgI6RsUb_4[/yt]

naughty. :nono:

Ha ha ha ha thats so funny. Kids are sooo.. unpredictable but predictable. hehehe

Ah no no no!

He's testing his World Dominion powers... his father may shoo him but at home, he's *5* his boy - "Yeah my boy.. we're on the teevee now!" *5* again, whoo! Remember son, we use it when they least expect it!"

:lol: Makes me proud, I was like him when I was young. I always had to sit besides my parents .. never with my sisters and it was always at church!

:lol: Makes me proud, I was like him when I was young. I always had to sit besides my parents .. never with my sisters and it was always at church!

llllllllooooooooooollllllllllllllll!!!!! :lol:

naughtywag_smilie.gif

Ha ha ha Hey thank you for making me feeeeel better! I sometimes forget how childhood feels like when i have my own kids. I remember I did the same thing. now My kids have already mentioned ass or bitch or something like that. Uh oh! :shock:

Ah no no no!

He's testing his World Dominion powers... his father may shoo him but at home, he's *5* his boy - "Yeah my boy.. we're on the teevee now!" *5* again, whoo! Remember son, we use it when they least expect it!"

It is so hard to resist the temptation not to flip the finger at people!

How the middle finger can make old people
jaw-dropping.gif
parents just want to
fighting0056.gif
their kids but they can't because the law says so! All in all... kids do this because they know how to stir up the sh*t...
stirthepot.gif
and drive their parents bonkers!
duh.gif

Yes sireee... it's just the middle finger attached to our hand, how it invokes such emotions, we don't know why! LOL!

LMAO.. Go Daddy!!! He set him straight right off the bat!!!

Kids do the damnedest things at times!!!

I used to thought that the middle finger was that cool until I figured it out what it means and that is bad. :|

I used to thought that the middle finger was that cool until I figured it out what it means and that is bad. :|

lol, I always know it is bad since I learned this language in 1993.

Back