August 4 storms

Awauphi

Reaction score
never mind.. its now fixed.. :P u can click on link in first thread i made.. ha.. :) forgive me for goofing.. :D thats me! lol :P

Last edited:
80 mph wind was tough I know that was like. That supercell thunderstorm looks thicker than my hometown. Supercell is not much here in my hometown. Just few rares occurred. Nice pictures.

yeah noticed i said supercell.. which mean funnel cloud??? can see funnel cloud in the pics ....

not great. it looks very scary. be careful.. you photograh big funnel wow!

WOWIE! I hope you are safe and sound at home! be careful :)

yeah i was alone when i was in town to do shopping.. saw the funnel cloud and snapped pics.. then speeding to get to home before storm hit my home .. whew! tj was at home with grandma.. he didnt want to go as he want to watch tv.. so lucky! whew! :)

not great. it looks very scary. be careful.. you photograh big funnel wow!

u can tell cuz you dont know what funnel cloud look like.. notice the cloud above the wall cloud then there is clouds that are trying to form which become funnel.. but i dont know if funnel did come down.. i was speeding to get back home so dont know??? people reported funnel clouds .. but said it didnt come down.. just funnel clouds thats all.. but winds.. thats all

I used to dream about going to University of Oklahoma to become a meteorologist and storm chaser. My wife teases me about my obsession with clouds, weather and climatology.:ty:

I used to dream about going to University of Oklahoma to become a meteorologist and storm chaser. My wife teases me about my obsession with clouds, weather and climatology.:ty:

lol i thought about going to college and become one too.. i already chased several tornadoes. its very dangerous.. i woudnt mind becoming one but i got to think of my son so am not going in that field.. haha but still love the weather pheonmena as its my fav thing to do is look at sky and clouds etc.. :)

Back