At wedding

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
i wore this.. so now Cheri, gingerbread, ^Angel^ and REDHEAD wanna see this what i wore... :D

Attachments

• tania.jpg
    tania.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 100
OoOo nice dress you got there...How many guys or girls hit on you at the wedding?...

*covering Cheri's eyes* now you can tell me :giggle:

OoOo nice dress you got there...How many guys or girls hit on you at the wedding?...

:rofl: i am crack the up with tear... hehehe.. yea 3 girls hit on me but not men werid.. now there u get news from me..

taz.gif
*bite Angel's hands*

Moonie.gif
@ Angel

awsome! You look so pretty. Did you have fun at your friends's wedding? I didnt go someone's wedding for so long time.

awsome! You look so pretty. Did you have fun at your friends's wedding? I didnt go someone's wedding for so long time.

oh yea i really enjoyed at wedding, chatted with friends and watched wedding.. it was so beautiful!

wow u look beautiful! i love the colors on you!!! i gotta agree with others that u look sexy! whooo hoooo! hehe.. :)

Thanks for posting the pic of yourself! :) Hugs

Wow! i love this ur dresss can i steal ur dress?? :giggle: sista also i agree with them that you are bbbeeauutyyyy guuurrll!

You re looks so beautiful and love that spots leopard(sp) dress :):):)

Hey guys! I wore that dress in the picture of me with a black and silver. I was at Marisa & Tyson's wedding last November 3rd of 2006. It was so beautiful wedding.

you look good on that dress :) might other men drooling over ya ?? :lol:

LOL @ ^Angel^ and Cheri

Back