At 200 MPH - you have no friends

Sometime, I drove above 110mph.
One time from Phila to Rochester NY. My speed avg was 95mph - still under 4 hours.
My top speed was 140 mph in Italy.

Zero speed ticket on major highway. Few times, I got speed ticket 35 mph at 25 speed limited.
My last time, Maryland State Cop caught me that I did not wear seat belt safety at near Baltimore.
Thank god, he did not give me ticket. Just warn me.

About 10 years ago, I decided no more fastlane.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BEAT ME. NOT WORTH TO SEE HURT YOUR SELF OR LOST YOUR LIFE.

Nicely composed video! I think those crashes are horrifying!

My friend went about 120 mph last month when I rode with him in a VW Passat 1.8 turbo.

Wait til some of you finally ride a high speed train going about 200 mph for a longer period of time. ;)

yea train in japan or eupro would gone fast as 200 mph yes..

but air force jet.. try 700 mph at the 50 feet above the ground???
oooo!

It may be fun to some people who loves to race, but it is still tooo dangerous and, even it may kill a person enough to die - this ain't no fun! Thanks goodness my boyfriend is not a car racer. :cool2:

Look at digital km/h.
I can't dare like this one. My higher speed was 85mph in curve at near Seattle.

[yt]mFNh8bF9AKw&feature[/yt]

Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo 245mph, 394km/h
[yt]ptFCQj7t6aY&NR=1[/yt]

Look at digital km/h.

:eek3:

Look at digital km/h.

This 245MPH is :bsflag: as we can see the white lines don't move that fast in that speed. It could be 245KMPH so it could mean about 140-150MPH. There's no way for a bike like this to go 250mph, if they want to go that high is out of their minds! :crazy:

Cal yea that is what i thought.. i notice the thing move how fast was.. it looks like 70 mph to me bec i have seen that fast land moving before... it was something i drove! rme!

if 245 mph.. it would be look like moving like bullet! zoom! even the small stripe would fast as move film! lol! but that.. rme it looks like same speed what i did drove as 70mph.. i puzzed how they made that video!

Look at digital km/h.

I checked Km/h = mph

His front wheel went up. Balance for approx 20 seconds. His high speed was +130mph on rear wheel without front wheel.

His highest speed showed 299 km/h (still won't above than 299). Maybe, he reached over 320 km/h.
300 = 186.41 MPH
320 = 198.84 MPH

Back