ASL student

diamond_barbie1

Reaction score
HI everyone,
I am an LPN and I am trying to learn different languages one of which is ASL. I just finish taking level1 and I will be taking level2 next semester. I would really love to practice more. I don't have any deaf friends to practice with so I would love the help to practice from some fluent deaf or hearing. oovoo id diamond_barbie1....please identify yourself that you saw my post on this site. Please only females(I do not wish to speak to any guys just because) thank you =)

HI everyone,
I am an LPN and I am trying to learn different languages one of which is ASL. I just finish taking level1 and I will be taking level2 next semester. I would really love to practice more. I don't have any deaf friends to practice with so I would love the help to practice from some fluent deaf or hearing. oovoo id diamond_barbie1....please identify yourself that you saw my post on this site. Please only females(I do not wish to speak to any guys just because) thank you =)

What are you posting on other sites? :eek3:

Do LPN's actually still exist and work? Even RN's are getting to the point where a Bachelor's is much preferred to a two year RN...

HI diamond_barbie1

Hi i just sent you a friend request on oovoo its celly37 I am also an ASL student, just started ASL 2 would love to chat sometime!

Back