aren't they cute

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
all my 2nd cousins
Tristan - red dress with Jonah in tuxedo - Ringbearer - Noah, Flowergirl - McKenna, and Desi :)
weddingshots076kl2.jpg

Sean and me...

seans041hu6.jpg

Eric and Sean...

seans046bb9.jpg

Sean & my baby cousin McKenna

vacationandwedding068zk5.jpg

Sean's having fun!!

vacationandwedding091km4.jpg

Aww very cuties kids in the pictures heh... I'm sure they all had a great time at the wedding. heh

:rofl: @ Eric's dance.....

Otherwise all the pics are soo cute! Sean seems to be having a blast! :) Thanks for sharing!!! ;)

aww all kids are cute!!! awwww.. melt my heart! hehehe..

look like sean did had fun dancing! whooo hooo heheh :)

Aww all the kids are so cute. Look like they have a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

wow what a lovely pictures....

Thank you for share wonderful pictures here with us... :thumb: I enjoy myself to see how Sean grow since 3 years...

:squint: @ cheri.. *wondering to self* (why am i funny at this pic).. i had a good time.. but somewhat wish ONG danced more :P

on the next wedding we are going to.. she gotta dance more right ONG?

:squint: @ cheri.. *wondering to self* (why am i funny at this pic).. i had a good time.. but somewhat wish ONG danced more :P

pffties. :-P we'll see *hides* hehe...

Thanks everyone :)

:rofl: Sorry, I cannot help myself, looks like you doing the chicken dance. *hides* :rofl:

Don't worry, We'll drag her up on the dance floor if we have to, nobody is sitting down. :giggle:

Back