Are you wondering if that is you? (Part 2)

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is Cookie Monster doing on a juice bottle?

64oz%20Cookie%20Monster%20%20Strawberry%20Kiwi.jpg

Roadrunner wanted a car with his beauty Angel's name written on his brand new car, the problem is after he got the car, I didn't realized it was that tiny.

33462%202003%20Anaheim%20Angels.jpg

Cooliefroggie is upset at the fact that she is all alone swimming, Wondering when FlyFree is gotta show up.

frog%20in%20reeds.jpg

DreamDeaf named her new book healing dreams, It helps her control her sexual dreams of MizzDeaf. No wonder why Mizzdeaf always so tired. :giggle:

booklarge.gif

Cental34 sitting at work taking relay calls, smiling at the fact that he yelled and screamed at a company that wouldn't take relay calls, He is proud that he won this round.

pr14-2s.gif

You found me out! Uh oh. Just don't tell my boss.

Now find the picture where I'm frowning the other 99 percent of the time. :rofl:

Poor Liebling has no idea that her boobies were actually showing while she was grabbing some items off the shelf, She couldn't figured out why all the men at the store kept asking for her phone number.

73931_13.jpg

Tweetybird brought herself a new shirt, Women couldn't keep their hands off of Tweetie. Boy, wasn't she so popluar today?

lesbians.gif

At the Bachelor party, AJ and few other men from AllDeaf enjoying the stripper, but found out the stripper is actutally CODAChild.

funny%20hat.jpg

DoofusMama accident walked in the freezer and the door shut behind her, she was in the freezer for 5 days, She became snowman, but when summer arrive, she came up with a plan to keep herself from melting.

df20040614.jpg

RebelGirl is home all by herself, eating a big bowl of her favorite dish, but Uh-oh she grew some alien's horns.

Funny.jpg

OldNavyGirl wasn't supposed to go in the cabinets, Now look what happened?

abkitty.jpg

Don't you listen to your mother? :whistle:

Steel dropped his blow-dryer in the tub, He is sure lucky to be alive, but something else happen to him.

plug.jpg

"Passing gas always makes me feel better" says SherryCherish

funny%20face.jpg

There is another way to get a hold of Alex. :whistle:

1046200925-funny.gif

Deafclimber got tired of getting hurt while climbing mountains, He found a perfect spot for his safely.

funny%20signs.jpg

:rofl: pffth i better wear gas mask. I like deaf climber best one, LOL

no worry will get u somehow.

SherryCherish

CCSinned took his car for a speed, the following morning he had no idea where he parked.

funny-pool.jpg

Back