Anyone that ACTUALLY SKATEBOARD?

skateboarder112

Reaction score
Anyone that skates? i have hard time finding a deaf skater... i have one deaf skater friend that live around here.

also, check this 3 deaf PRO skateboarders out at www.deafskateboards.com !

I might can join that team this spring they told me.

i skateboard. more than 15 years I had been skating. Usually skate streets and vert ramp, I better say I skate all..Hella fun! yeah, it's true that it's not lots of deaf skateboarder around in world. I know that a few deafs skates, all are from Calif. I live in Europe, not much deafs who skates here in Europe. Skate for fun! good lucky into Deafskateboards.com team.
Skateboarding saved my life.

oh snap.. deafness in the house

dang. meeting other ghost in the skateboarding world is a rarity.
i tried to check out the website on Deaf skateboards!!! I love the fact the boards come with ear plugs!!! yeah . tell dem hearing folks to ride in the deaf zone!! I am in indiana , 20 years of skating!! photographer! I haven't done much with the local skate scene due to the drama! really. it so depressing!
i rather thug it with deaf crimee! you should holla out to RISE skateboard shop in Indiana {Carmel, Bloomington, and Fort Wayne locations} or make a swing out this way hit up the parks. public concrete park up and down indiana.
later

Back