Anyone from the Netherlands here?

Esmee

Reaction score
Dutch people here?

Some may be from the Neverland . I been in a silly mood lately so may be from here. :giggle: I have some Dutch in me , I think it's in my left pinky . My mom's family has some Dutch in their blood line , I can't remeber were they came from . I really should try to another research on mom family to see where her family started from .

HI! :wave:

There was one....on here 6 mos ago or so...
Where in Netherlands are you?

Not since the late 1600's. That's when my Dutch ancestors came to New York from Schoonhoven and Amsterdam. The last one with a Dutch surname died in 1802. Last names were Van Cats, Pieterse, Jans, Sylvesters, Sprong, Van Cott and Onuderkerk.

Sorry.

Not since the late 1600's. That's when my Dutch ancestors came to New York from Schoonhoven and Amsterdam. The last one with a Dutch surname died in 1802. Last names were Van Cats, Pieterse, Jans, Sylvesters, Sprong, Van Cott and Onuderkerk.

Sorry.

I wish I knew the dates in mom's family ,mom was so proud knowing a
little bit of Dutch . My oldest sister asked someone what the words meant
and they were nonsense words and she told my mom this ! I was so upset with my sister b/c mom had believed for years she could speak a drop of Dutch . Her face would light up when she spoke in 'Dutch' and my sister took that away from her. :(

Next place next to me is the Hook I see ferry everyday and hope take daughter on 5th December..Was in Amsterdam 3yrs ago Was bit cross 7am walking near Anne frank house and load Germans stop me for directions to red light area .i was tired but did.t feel like working girl going home for day

Back