Angry Birds

Steinhauer

Reaction score
I have been practicing with different video editing software and included audio for the token hearies on the forum. This was just a short experimental video I made with my Parrot AR Drone and GoPro Camera.

It was attacked like a Russian Bomber flying into US Airspace when a swarm of Field Sparrows, or Barn Swallows surrounded it like mini F-22 raptors:

Angry Birds - YouTube

Be sure to watch it in 1080 HD

too bad I won't be able to try flying a drone at my home area.

3 possible things that would knock it out -

1. a bunch of hawks
2. the wind here is very strong
3. shot down by PAPD/NYPD/Coast Guard/etc.

I was planning on taking aerial shots at the Meteorite Crater and Grand Canyon on my coast to coast motorcycle trip next year. I just wanted to get used to the controls. However, I will be getting a DJI Phantom when I go.

One thing I found out though, it is forbidden to use remote control devices in National Parks :( its a $5,000 fine or 6 months in jail. So, whatever aerial photography I decide to do cannot be in a National Park unless I get permission.

I was planning on taking aerial shots at the Meteorite Crater and Grand Canyon on my coast to coast motorcycle trip next year. I just wanted to get used to the controls. However, I will be getting a DJI Phantom when I go.

One thing I found out though, it is forbidden to use remote control devices in National Parks :( its a $5,000 fine or 6 months in jail. So, whatever aerial photography I decide to do cannot be in a National Park unless I get permission.

wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt???? :eek3:

ah....

The Federal Aviation Administration already has greatly curtailed the outdoor use of drones for commercial purposes, pending rules that it is developing.

But hobbyists have been relatively free to operate drones in public areas, provided they stay below 400 feet and are flown away from populated areas and full-scale aircraft.

I think you should be ok..... :hmm:

Back