AllDeaf Game Theory

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me explain what/how should we play game theory for ADers only for the fun...

Example:

If your answer to my question to name which ADer is correct then next you... you can pick any question like hobby, computer freak, cook lover, or whatever... what you know ADers until their answer to your question is correct then next them....

Remember this is only for the fun... :D

My question:

Who is well-known comedian in Alldeaf forum?

Nope :(

Please watch exact who loves to make jokes in any threads.... Clue???????

Would that be GTM eh?? LOL....

Exactly :thumb: Congrulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GarnetTigerMom is well-known AD comdiean who loves to create many jokes threads... :giggle:

then next you... Please clue us with ADer´s description... to help us clue who they are... okay...

Sorry Jillios, Northstars is winner!!!

Now next you..., Northstar

Exactly :thumb: Congrulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GarnetTigerMom is well-known AD comdiean who loves to create many jokes threads... :giggle:

then next you... Please clue us with ADer´s description... to help us clue who they are... okay...

Sorry Jillios, Northstars is winner!!!

Now next you..., Northstar

Dang!:giggle:

Ok so I was right.. hahah.....

Anyways... who are the 2 ladies who are Patriot football crazies (one of them is in love with Tom Brady and the other is in love with Tedy Brunshi)? hehe.... should be interesting to see the replies....

Ok so I was right.. hahah.....

Anyways... who are the 2 ladies who are Patriot football crazies (one of them is in love with Tom Brady and the other is in love with Tedy Brunshi)? hehe.... should be interesting to see the replies....

Oceanblue7 and Bear

Back