Advantages of Being Deaf

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3q105_UHQ8]‪Advantages of Being Deaf‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ok these were high schoolers but I still laughed!

Its soooo true though! lol

Funny vid.

You are right. Sleep in class without being bothered by noise was my favorite thing to do in school. I had a wet dream and everybody laughed and I didnt even know. I finally woke up and saw the girls blushed when I looked at them. I saw what they were looking at. I looked down and I saw huge wet spot on my pants. :giggle:

EDIT: Study Hall Class

Last edited:
very funny!! I did sleep a lot in class....sometimes I missed the bell because no one would nudge me LOL

I slept all the time in my morning class. :D

Who's guilty of turning your hearing aid off during a lecture? :D

I slept all the time in my morning class. :D

Who's guilty of turning your hearing aid off during a lecture? :D

Hahahaha! I once fell asleep in biology class in university. I woke up with this yellow post-it note stuck to my forehead that said "Wake up!"

It was my teacher who put it there. I started laughing so hard when I woke up and saw the note that the whole class cracked up. It was definitely a memorable moment.

Hahahaha! I once fell asleep in biology class in university. I woke up with this yellow post-it note stuck to my forehead that said "Wake up!"

It was my teacher who put it there. I started laughing so hard when I woke up and saw the note that the whole class cracked up. It was definitely a memorable moment.

If I ever decide on a teaching career, I'm so going to do this to any student that sleeps on my time lol :D

Back