Abandoned dog in nativity scene!

It's very sad too. I hope the poor dog gets a home.

Thats almost hearbreaking. It seems like the dog may have once been a family pet and it's natural instinct was to protect the child. German Shepards are notoriously devoted to their families who raise them from puppyhood, children are no exception. I hope he was able to find a good home. If it were me, I would make the dog the 'church dog' much like how people have a 'shop dog' that more or less lives at the church.

Thats almost hearbreaking. It seems like the dog may have once been a family pet and it's natural instinct was to protect the child. German Shepards are notoriously devoted to their families who raise them from puppyhood, children are no exception. I hope he was able to find a good home. If it were me, I would make the dog the 'church dog' much like how people have a 'shop dog' that more or less lives at the church.

I had a German Shepard growing up and she was a great dog. It was family dog and abandoned ,I guess I should had the title say sad instead of cute.
I will see if I can find out more about the dog , has anyone heard about this dog?

Back