A Video of my boy, Bear with water.

Adorable cat and he seem to enjoy water :lol:

Not many cats likes water hehe, it's all good in the video and thanks for sharing with us ADers :)

OOOOO I thought that cat is a bear because of subject. :lol:

By the way, she seems so soft to pet. Ooooo I want to hug that :hug::D

Aww, it is very cute to see your cat to enjoy water. Thank you for sharing this with Aders. :)

Would he jump in shower or tub with you? My dog does that once a while. Silly dog! Anyway go back to your topic...cute kitty! Heehee! *pet him, good boy!*

Would he jump in shower or tub with you? My dog does that once a while. Silly dog! Anyway go back to your topic...cute kitty! Heehee! *pet him, good boy!*

Yes, he did jump in the shower when her mom was taking the shower. I was laughing when she told me that.

That's so cute! :giggle: I would giggle or laugh too! My dog Tinkerbell does the same thing! I would tell her no, not today! :lol:
Yes, he did jump in the shower when her mom was taking the shower. I was laughing when she told me that.

Thanks everybody.

LakeTahoe, yes he will jump in the shower or bath or sink or EVEN the washer :eek3: he's crazy boy but my beautiful boy ;)

(I have another cat, my boy Tae- two boys ;))

I want to steal your cat Bear, jk jk!! ... he is soo cute and want to snuggle him. I miss my twin cats... they got rid of. It sucks because my sweetie has allergic of cats. Damn- wish he had none of it so I could have the cats back. Oh well... :aw:

Back