A Pic Of My Wedding

G

Gemtun

Thought I would put down one pic from our beautiful wedding! It went beyond my expectations...truly unforgettable :) The three boys are my husbands and you can see my two angels with me :) The flower girl and ring boy made up the end of our wedding party :)

Attachments

• WeddingParty.jpg
    WeddingParty.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 228
Gemtun said:
Thought I would put down one pic from our beautiful wedding! It went beyond my expectations...truly unforgettable :) The three boys are my husbands and you can see my two angels with me :) The flower girl and ring boy made up the end of our wedding party :)
Wow... that's a good looking family you have. All the best!!

Very nice and beautiful picture...thanks for sharing with AD'ers a photo of your wedding, if more, all the better. :D

Will keep this 'sticky' for the time being. ;)

beautiful pic !!!! i love your dress!!!!!! so pretty!!! i woudlnt mind wearing one like that instead of white! LOL... :)

thanks for sharing that with us! :)

Awww Gemtun, what a beautiful purplish wedding of yours! Purple colors are also my favorites.

Congratulations!! :)

hand.jpg

To Mr and Mrs Gemtun
Every happiness together.
From
Opal :)

You both looks beautiful pair - awesome!!

Wow what a beautiful wedding that was. I am glad you are happy to have someone special in your life. :hug: Have a good and long lasting marriage.

Gemtun,

You look so amazingly happy in the picture. Your husband is a very lucky man to have you in his life! Congratulations! :thumb: Kudos to you! I wish the best for you and your husband in unity to death do us part. ;)

Gemtun, Congratulations to you and your new hubby on your wedding!!! You all looked so beautiful!!! I loved the color of the light purple you used on your wedding party, and your dress is such a beautiful deep purple. I hope you both have a wonderful and happy future together!!! God Bless!!

Wow what a beautiful wedding picture !
God Bless
:thumb:

Wow, very beautiful photo... wish ya all the happiness and the best, congrats. :)

Back