a pic of me..

Delishus

Reaction score
hope this works this time..

Attachments

• 5058.jpg
    5058.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 88
I cant see the picture properly. very small and unshape picture.

No offense but cant tell if youre a gal or guy...hard to see there..all i see is an eye that really stares at you ;)

yea, for a few of u who havent, u needa click on my pic that will show a lil better.. now, i'm a gal with no make up on.. deafclimber, ok good, thats a relief..

Delishus

Delishus said:
hope this works this time..

aww come on and clear full of ur face on it.. only i can see ur one of eye :)

Ok, ok.. The reason why the part of my face is showin is becuz my pitbull puppy took my whole pic, and chewed the part with lotsa tooth marks (guess my eyes got her manically mad).. I didnt tear it off, just leave it, and scanned the whole thing.. And I erased the bad part as much as possible.. Now, FIY, one side of mah face isnt deformed with Proteous Syndrome, if ure suspectin.. LOL!! So thar!!

Delishus

P.S. Although, I may upload another one that was taken more than 4 years ago.. Until then, AMERICA!

Delishus said:
yea, for a few of u who havent, u needa click on my pic that will show a lil better.. now, i'm a gal with no make up on.. deafclimber, ok good, thats a relief..

Delishus

yea yet i like that little pix cuz it is more mysterious like some of us guess who u are. :) pat on ur back.

Back