A helping hand for a student

Hanako

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

My name is Hannah, i'm 20 years old and i'm from Denmark. I'm not deaf, but i am writing an assignment for school about Web Accessibility and when i browsed the web, looking for material i found this forum! I really hope you'd help me out, because that'd make me pass my exam...which this actually is, more than just an assignment, hehe.

So my question for you is;

Do you have any problems of any kind surfing on the internet?

If you have any problems, please explain what, why and how to tackle that problem.

what shold the society do to make it easier for you guys?

I'm really sorry if i'm not allowed to write this here, but I hope that you'll help me anyway :) Thank you very much.

-Hannah, Denmark.

Oh rly? Well that's great :) I just asked because i saw some youtube video's of people saying that they might have trouble sometimes, but they didn't explain it properly :)

How does someone explain to cats about surfing the internet? I ask as most cats don't like water. Cats may think surfing means going on beach and surf on ocean.

Secondly, when hearing "mouse" cats think of "Tom and Jerry". They never think of the novel idea of using mouse to scroll up and down on computer.

If videos are not captioned, then, yes we have trouble because we can't HEAR the audio.

Yes, its very hard to hear the data traveling through the internet. I miss some of the zeros and ones. I prefer data transmission by pigeon carrier. Its more reliable.

Yes, its very hard to hear the data traveling through the internet. I miss some of the zeros and ones. I prefer data transmission by pigeon carrier. Its more reliable.

:shock: What I'm envisioning with the data transmission of the pigeon carrier. :shock: :lol:

Last edited:
Back