A good man for a lady

deadears

Reaction score
A widower of 2.5 years at the age of 67 - broken in and trained of 35 years of marriaged and raising kids looking for broken in gal - deaf or HOH or hearing. Facebook @ Jerry Keller

You seemed pretty cool until I saw this in your facebook.
556276_3493199761699_1792056827_n.jpg

You seemed pretty cool until I saw this in your facebook.
556276_3493199761699_1792056827_n.jpg

Aw give him a break. There are plenty of Christian deaf women who believe in traditional Godly marriages.

To the OP, go post on the new "singles" thread. You may have more responses there. Good luck!

there are many gay, bi, lesbian, transgendered, etc users on here so as long as you keep your opinions to yourself

Warped. He is too old for you. Stay off his facebook page. Unless of course you got the grandaddy kink

there are many gay, bi, lesbian, transgendered, etc users on here so as long as you keep your opinions to yourself

He didn't say anything in his post about gays etc. on alldeaf. He seems to keep his opinion on FB, where someone decided to look. And I know that the gay, bi, lesbian, transgendered users will keep their opinions to themselves, too.

He didn't say anything in his post about gays etc. on alldeaf. He seems to keep his opinion on FB, where someone decided to look. And I know that the gay, bi, lesbian, transgendered users will keep their opinions to themselves, too.

If he does not criticized against any gender of non-traditional relationship whether they get married or single. As long as he keep his opinions without making a sexism or racism, he will be okay. But if not, that is the way of how his mindset react to our mindset. :roll:

No body does not seem to want to get along with someone who are different. We are not perfect. That is all I have to say.

I didn't say he did. But..most people extend their views elsewhere..so I was just giving him, as a new poster, fair warning that that kind of thing isn't tolerated here.

Back