A Day at the Park

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Recently we had a big winter storm, and the snow froze into ice overnight. I awoke at 8:30 am and saw that the temperatures were rising enough that the snow/ice would start falling off the trees quickly (and it did!) so I ran out in my pajamas with my camera and captured about 50 photos of the park across the street from my house. Here are a few:

ad-winter1.jpg

ad-winter2.jpg

ad-winter3.jpg

WOW... those are beautiful pictures.. you can see the snow under the trees where the water was dripping.

Good pictures!

To me, that's a real winter wonderland! *awestruck* :cool2: (I don't have snow in my sub-tropical hometown at all)

Wow! Awesome pics. Please show more pics.

WOW! Beautiful but no thanks! I don't want any more snow!!! We had enough for this winter. :)

Wow very beautiful pictures... this reminds me of when I was doing a quiet time to write a journal letters, sitting on the snow covered ground with a path and trees on each side at a camp ground forest.

Beautiful pixes but it is time for spring, I have had too much snow where I am at.

Nice pictures. These photos are amazingly beautiful. It seems like as if the time has "froze" in. ;)

My laptop is too old and does not have execellent LCD. I can't even see drippings from the trees on my poor screen. I believe you! These pictures look so gorgeous.

Stunning, breathtaking, divine and exquisite

Back