9th generation deaf guy here :D

Cire

Reaction score
Hello!! I came from 9th generation deaf family and I work for Cisco network as a Network Security and Technician Support.

I do teach computer / network classes for deaf / hoh which Cisco sponsored me teaching classes for these deaf people with computer illiteracy.

My name is Eric but everyone called me Cire as "eric" in backward. :D

I used to work for Sorenson as a VP trainer, DCARA in California, and I am currently enrolled DeVry University as a Computer Engineer Technology major.
And am minoring in Network Management.

I run my own webhosting, and dedicated servers. Any ? with networking or computer problems, feel free ask me right away.

Peace out y all

Cire

:wave:

Welcome.

9th generation for real?

that is very rare. i know some of those deaf people who are the 6th but i m not sure about 7th.

cool.

Wow, you mean your family has been deaf going all the way back to your great great great great great great grandparents????

Welcome :D

welcome 2 AD, I have a grandmother who is HOH and then me LOL (we both wear the same brand)
have fun looking around

Hello :) I have some deaf in my dad's generation

I have met deaf families going back several centuries but definitely not 9! ..wow! Can you share your family`s history if you don't mind? Welcome!

Welcome.

9th generation for real?

that is very rare. i know some of those deaf people who are the 6th but i m not sure about 7th.

cool.

I have two 7 generation deaf on my FB friends list. They're both sisters. One of them is the mother of an 8th generation deaf daughter

I thought the Taylors have the most generations of deaf relatives?

Oh THAT Carl Schroeder. I have heard of him and I've even watched vids by him on this forum though I will admit I wasn't aware of all those deaf generations in his family. I'm bad with names. :Oops:

I have two 7 generation deaf on my FB friends list. They're both sisters. One of them is the mother of an 8th generation deaf daughter

cool. i remember 6th but not sure 7th. 9th is very rare. too bad that op has not returns yet. hope its for real then lots of people would ask lots of questions.

I have known Cire for several years, but 9th generation is new to me. I know his Deaf uncle, Emil, was a 1960 Deaf Olympics basketball player. He was fun and crazy guy.

Wilding, Pedersen, Smith, and Frayincheud (sp) families.....

Interesting story about Frayincheud family from Louisiana has tons of Deaf relatives until a baby born came to the world...he is hearing!! It seems that the kid is only one hearing in a large Deaf family.

Back