7 year old boy 'pregant' with twin brother

:shock: Wow, I find this hard to believe...amazing. Very Interesting I must say...

That is fucked up, although this post should go under "Current Events"

and to think "resident evil" couldn't come true...

Its weird.. but a fucked up experiment as they try to clone?
Umm? heh

Jeesh i dont know wat to say.. :eek: ( guess he can understand how painful women get now )

some of you proably seen "Sout Park" before...you know when Kyle was sent to the sick room and came a very nice looking nurse, but didn't notice there was something on the side of her face...there was a dead baby fetus stuck on the side of her face and Kyle ran away screaming lol it really looked freaky though

wow..... i am spechless...

I can see that it accident grow inside of the boy in mom's and it went wrong. yuck.

:eek2: what a :shock: myself. I guess that boy must be fuck up his system in his body, never know he have 2 sex system in one who know???

i wonder what they are doing with the dead fetus that was buried inside that kid's stomach?

Nah, this is not strange at all. One of my friends had her cyst removed from her ovary and it was her twin. And in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," I will never forget the hilarious story that the auntie told to the new parents-in-law about her twin removed from her! Also, one of my friends' mum had her ovary cyst removed, which was a twin too! I think it is more common than you would think of it to be. Maybe this one is just bigger cyst than usual. :dunno:

NOW that just remind me of the movie "alien"...which was an awesome movie though

Originally posted by Waz
Jeesh i dont know wat to say.. :eek: ( guess he can understand how painful women get now )
Mmm, you've got a good point there! Let's see if he've experienced this and gonna write a book about it. First male pregnancy ever!

Back