2nd Created by AngelWolf--REAL!

A

AngelWolf

Ok, here is another one and those are my real pix that I took of at home.... as u can see below...

This one here (seen red arrow point at THAT pix which is on my desk next to my monitor as u can seen... alright... that one... u see what look like. Let me tell u abt this one... I was doing in my computer as the sunset light came thru my bedroom windows with blind shade which was little open at my pix as u can see there... then suddenly... seeing a "person" standing and watching the moon!! Got me surprised!

mypix6et.jpg
<<---this is real pix that I took of at HOME!
Then saw where that come from was this.....>>MINI FAN
f1700gh.jpg
to make like a person!! :lol

Now see this below both... this one here is dark.... what do u think of this one? Look like a ghost standing and watcing moon or what?
<<--- pls click it

This one is light and able to see better... what do u think of that one....?
<<--pls click it

To me, that "person" look like a ghost standing by a tree watching the moon..... kind of creepy and eerie feelings! Brrrr!

BTW, I called it "The Shadow Ghost Person" or is this one better "The Ghost Shadow Person" ???

Kewl picture :giggle: and wow you made that pictures .. I like the last one that bit light cause it look like it is a ghost person is insvible like Casper :lol:

Yeah look like creepy :lol:

"The Ghost Shadow" ?? :D :lol:

coloravalanche said:
I believe it's an angel watching over you..:)

U think so? But it was that from mini fan that cause that shadow! lol but cool abt angel... thanks!

DeafMonkey said:
Kewl picture :giggle: and wow you made that pictures .. I like the last one that bit light cause it look like it is a ghost person is insvible like Casper :lol:

Yeah look like creepy :lol:

"The Ghost Shadow" ?? :D :lol:

Exactly, DM!! That is what it does look like lol.... at the bottom, yea, me too!
Hehe, I know but it was just got idea for it "The Ghost Shadow" or other way around...whatever! :lol: Thanks!

wow they re so creative. 2nd pic is very haunting/chill mix 1st pic is more calming/nighttime...

SherryCherish said:
wow they re so creative. 2nd pic is very haunting/chill mix 1st pic is more calming/nighttime...

Ahh!!! That is what I though too lol... I was just asume what I see in my 1st pix.. but then u got that right for that one!! WTG, Sherry... that something can be different way to use like that but I love 2nd one cuz it is so creepy and I still get goosbumps! Dunno why! :lol: Werid tho, doesn't it? :lol:

Thanks!

Back