2007's a very interesting year for movies...

Steel X

Reaction score
tmnt-20061221001832056.jpg

spider-man-3-20070123035904927.jpg

transformers-20060811015947185.jpg

pirates-of-the-caribbean-at-worlds-end-20061213050623889.jpg

the-simpsons-movie-20061114010011276.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider-man 3, Transformers, Pirates of the Carribean 3, and The Simpsons Movie...oh hell yeah. :D

You're forgetting Ghost rider and Evil dead. There's a possible Deadpool movie in the works which is awesome cause It's my fave comic char.

Transformers, while it's gonna be interesting, it's also gonna kill alot of die hard fans because from what i read the director strayed from who the transformers originally are. He has the right to...

Spider-man 3. I can't wait, I can't wait. Go go, sami raimi go!

Dunno what to say about the rest of em. Although I'm kinda dissapointed at turtles, I have fond memories of the squishy costume ones. To make them in CGI seems to cheapen those memories. It seems like it's a lost art to use claymation, costumes and puppets.

Dunno what to say about the rest of em. Although I'm kinda dissapointed at turtles, I have fond memories of the squishy costume ones. To make them in CGI seems to cheapen those memories. It seems like it's a lost art to use claymation, costumes and puppets.

I know exactly what you mean. It's quite a pity that it's no longer common in Hollywood like it was back then.

'The Dark Crystal' and 'Labyrinth'... oh such classics. 'The Neverending Story'....

(sigh)

I know exactly what you mean. It's quite a pity that it's no longer common in Hollywood like it was back then.

'The Dark Crystal' and 'Labyrinth'... oh such classics. 'The Neverending Story'....

(sigh)
Actually, they're doing a sequel to Dark Crystal. :)

TMNT, Transformer, Sunshine, etc.

I am going to love those movies for 2007.

I've watched T(?) Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a child--I mean--a teenager! I've fond memories of watching those movies.

Actually, they're doing a sequel to Dark Crystal. :)

The news about the sequel is rather old. In another thread, I mentioned that there has been reports of the movie being put on hold (hiatus). Not really good news.

Anyway, they are planning on using both puppetry and CGI.

You're forgetting Ghost rider and Evil dead. There's a possible Deadpool movie in the works which is awesome cause It's my fave comic char.

Transformers, while it's gonna be interesting, it's also gonna kill alot of die hard fans because from what i read the director strayed from who the transformers originally are. He has the right to...

Spider-man 3. I can't wait, I can't wait. Go go, sami raimi go!

You know whats weird? they dont even show different skin tones on each turtle like it shows different skin tone on Fox's animated tv series.

u know what I mean? now the turtles in the movie have same exact color but wear different color masks instead.

Spiderman on picture looks like true HD from BD or HD-DVD.

It shold be awesome! I cant wait to watch The Simpsons: Movie!!

i would like going see that movie this summer

i know when i was little girls i watch that movie teenage mutant ninja turtle with my dad and with KSD children when going on summer school activities going see that movie on teenage mutant ninja turtle 1st with my dad they again with KSD children watch mutant ninja turtle 2 on summer school but i love watch that teenage mutant ninja turtle when i was little girl what im remind about it

i would like going see spider man 3 again but i did watch spider 1-2 before i had dvd of spider man

i would like going see the simpson and lots of more in the theatres this summer depends of my grandma's 70th birthday

Im not big fan of CGI nevertheless, i m looking forward to see 'em especially transformer - it s abt time that this old tv show gets movie face time.

'300' was shot entirely in Montreal in front of the green and blue screens in just 60 days. Though it took almost a year to complete the special effects.

That's quite something, I'll say.

Back